Hola Dannie aqui,
Today a trailer was debuted for the Blu-Ray release of "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" and the special features are to die for! The home edition of the film has fourteen deleted scenes that you can watch with or without commentary by director Rian Johnson, behind the scenes goodness, a feature-length documentary about the making of the film and more! What a great time to be alive, we are currently living in truly heavenly geek times!
Here is the trailer!
Below is a list of all the additional features courtesy of Lucasfilm-
- The Director and the Jedi – Go deep behind the scenes with writer-director Rian Johnson on an intimate and personal journey through the production of the movie—and experience what it’s like to helm a global franchise and cultural phenomenon.
- Balance of the Force – Explore the mythology of the Force and why Rian Johnson chose to interpret its role in such a unique way.
- Scene Breakdowns
- Lighting the Spark: Creating the Space Battle – Get a close-up look at the epic space battle, from the sounds that help propel the action, through the practical and visual effects, to the characters who bring it all to life.
- Snoke and Mirrors – Motion capture and Star Wars collide as the filmmakers take us through the detailed process of creating the movie’s malevolent master villain.
- Showdown on Crait – Break down everything that went into creating the stunning world seen in the movie’s final confrontation, including the interplay between real-world locations and visual effects, reimagining the walkers, designing the crystal foxes, and much more.
- Andy Serkis Live! (One Night Only) – Writer-director Rian Johnson presents two exclusive sequences from the movie featuring Andy Serkis’ riveting, raw on-set performance before his digital makeover into Snoke.
- Deleted Scenes – With an introduction and optional commentary by writer-director Rian Johnson.
- Audio Commentary – View the movie with in-depth feature audio commentary by writer-director Rian Johnson.
Well, rebels and Sith alike can purchase a digital copy of "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" on March 13th and for all you out there like me that just have to have physical copies the Blu-ray will be hitting the stores on March 27th! Until then "May the FORCE be with you."
Stay Strong, Live Good, Love Movies!