Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Millennium films has released a trailer for a new science fiction flick starring Antonio Banderas and a bunch of robots. The film is AUTOMATA. Set in 2044, the story shows a world wherein artificial intelligence is part of everyday life, kept in check by a series of rules mean to keep the robots in their place and to keep humans as self-appointed masters of the universe. Naturally, said rules begin to be broken, and all hell breaks loose - but in a good way. And along the way, it looks to explore the age-old concepts of ownership, freedom, self-awareness, man's responsibility to his creations, respect for other beings and the natuer of life itself.
An insurance agent of ROC robotics corporation routinely investigates the case of manipulating a robot. What he discovers will have profound consequences for the future of humanity.
We really haven't had a good AI flick in awhile, and this one looks like it could be up to some interesting things. Plus, I am so digging the look of these robots! Can't wait to see it when it opens in theaters and on VOD on October 10th.
What about you guys?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 228 total posts 228 posts
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 391 total posts 195 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 98 total posts 98 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 178 total posts 83 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 667 total posts 55 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 100 total posts 41 posts
- Capone credits Dan Stevens' performance as the key to THE GUEST being all kinds of twisted goodness!!! -- 35 total posts 35 posts
- More Details On The Upcoming And Promising ALIEN: ISOLATION Game!! 'Survivor Mode’!! -- 106 total posts 31 posts
- Hercules Says The Big Mystery Is How Anybody At NBC Thought It Was A Good Idea To Greenlight THE MYSTERIES OF LAURA!! -- 44 total posts 29 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 105 total posts 28 posts