AICN COMICS PREVIEW: Check out the covers for November’s Green Lantern crossover event GODHEAD!
Ambush Bug here. In November, DC will be running Act 2 of a crossover between its Green Lantern books called GODHEAD. Check out the solicits and the exclusive premieres of the covers for each issue below!
GREEN LANTERN #36
Written by ROBERT VENDITTI, Art and cover by FRANCIS PORTELA
GODHEAD act 2, part 1: With the various Lantern Corps routed by the New Gods, Hal Jordan leads the survivors to a haven that may not be any safer: the Antimatter Universe! But as differences are set aside and strategies drawn, the greatest of the Lanterns makes a decision that will forever alter his life and the future of the Corps – and it involves enlisting the help of the deadliest of threats. Here’s a hint: Black Hand!
GREEN LANTERN CORPS #36
Written by VAN JENSEN, Art and cover by BERNARD CHANG
GODHEAD act 2, part 2: With Hal Jordan missing, John Stewart must take control of the Green Lanterns and rally the Indigo Tribe, the Red Lanterns and even the Sinestro Corps to work together, or the lone remaining Corps, the Star Sapphires, will be wiped out of existence by the New Gods! But leading the Greens is one thing – giving orders to Sinestro is something altogether different!
GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS #36
Written by JUSTIN JORDAN, Art and cover by BRAD WALKER and ANDREW HENNESSEY
GODHEAD act 2, part 3: With the unwilling help of Kyle Rayner, Highfather at last gains control of the greatest potential weapon the multiverse has ever known: The Life Equation! But such power was never meant to be controlled, let alone weaponized – not even by a god! And without his powers, Kyle is helpless to prevent the unthinkable!
RED LANTERNS #36
Written by CHARLES SOULE, Art by J. CALAFIORE
GODHEAD act 2, part 4: It’s Guy Gardner, the Red Revenger, Simon Baz, Earth’s Green Lantern, and Hal Jordan, a man on an insane mission, against the undead! The heroes must enlist the aid of arch-villain Black Hand in the ongoing battle against the New Gods or die trying – not that Black Hand would mind!
Written by CULLEN BUNN, Art by RAGS MORALES
GODHEAD act 2, part 5: The mission to Zamaron and the Star Sapphires yields a shocking secret about the White Lantern, but in this case, knowledge isn’t power. It’s clear that a strike on New Genesis is imperative, but without a Mother Box, the home of the gods is forever out of reach. Sinestro, however, is not convinced, and a determined Sinestro can be a very bad thing!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 234 total posts 234 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 573 total posts 159 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 353 total posts 78 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- More Details On The Upcoming And Promising ALIEN: ISOLATION Game!! 'Survivor Mode’!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- A New Trailer For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE!! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 150 total posts 48 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 41 total posts 41 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 34 total posts 32 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 53 total posts 31 posts