FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum!
The trailer for FIFTY SHADES OF GREY is here, and if it don't make you wanna curl up by the space heater with a Solo cupful of Boone's and a volume of TWILIGHT slash-fic, then you're a properly functioning human being. I've always heard that these books were poorly written. Judging from the dialogue in the below trailer, their awfulness was undersold.
FIFTY SHADES OF GREY fists its way into theaters on Valentine's Day 2015. Here's some EDDIE AND THE CRUISERS-inspired erotica to tide you over until then.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 280 total posts 84 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 126 total posts 31 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 92 total posts 15 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 626 total posts 14 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 70 total posts 11 posts
- Are you ready for THE GHOST DIMENSION!?! The new PARANORMAL ACTIVITY film gets a title and a release date!! -- 81 total posts 6 posts
- A New Trailer For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE!! -- 64 total posts 5 posts
- Capone credits Dan Stevens' performance as the key to THE GUEST being all kinds of twisted goodness!!! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- Hercules Says The Big Mystery Is How Anybody At NBC Thought It Was A Good Idea To Greenlight THE MYSTERIES OF LAURA!! -- 18 total posts 3 posts
- Hercules Says The Prognosis For Fox’s New GLEE-ish Hospital Hourlong RED BAND SOCIETY Is Not Very Good At All!! -- 8 total posts 2 posts