New OUIJA Trailer Summons Up A Spirit That Is Poor At Spelling!
I just watched the trailer for OUIJA, and I don't know what's more terrifying: a pissed-off spirit that doesn't know how to spell "friend", or a group of kids who seem indifferent to such casual illiteracy emanating from the Great Beyond.
Platinum Dunes' OUIJA has been in development for six years, and was at one time intended to be a lavishly-produced, $100 million scarefest. Tentpole screenwriters like Simon Kinberg and Adam Horowitz were brought on to write various drafts, while the studio chased the likes of McG, Breck Eisner and Pierre Morel to direct. If you think this sounds a tad excessive for a film based on a board game whose popularity peaked with the release of THE EXORCIST, well, Universal eventually agreed, and now we have this sensibly-budged version.
OUIJA hits theaters this Halloween. Spooky.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 389 total posts 389 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 269 total posts 269 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 195 total posts 195 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 163 total posts 163 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 300 total posts 145 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 226 total posts 111 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 98 total posts 98 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 86 total posts 55 posts
- 2nd Sept 2014 PICKS & PEEKS Column: CAP 2, Pumpkinhead, Toho, Addams, Star Trek, Slashers, Comedy & Action+ -- 1805 total posts 52 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 134 total posts 52 posts