New OUIJA Trailer Summons Up A Spirit That Is Poor At Spelling!
I just watched the trailer for OUIJA, and I don't know what's more terrifying: a pissed-off spirit that doesn't know how to spell "friend", or a group of kids who seem indifferent to such casual illiteracy emanating from the Great Beyond.
Platinum Dunes' OUIJA has been in development for six years, and was at one time intended to be a lavishly-produced, $100 million scarefest. Tentpole screenwriters like Simon Kinberg and Adam Horowitz were brought on to write various drafts, while the studio chased the likes of McG, Breck Eisner and Pierre Morel to direct. If you think this sounds a tad excessive for a film based on a board game whose popularity peaked with the release of THE EXORCIST, well, Universal eventually agreed, and now we have this sensibly-budged version.
OUIJA hits theaters this Halloween. Spooky.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 146 total posts 32 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 187 total posts 32 posts
- Scream and Shout: Quint is inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy to revisit BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS (1980)! -- 92 total posts 14 posts
- Co-Director Anthony Russo Is Teasing, What, Exactly, Regarding CAPTAIN AMERICA 3?? -- 209 total posts 12 posts
2012-2014 -- 36 total posts 6 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 108 total posts 6 posts
- Here’s BBC’s Synopsis Of DOCTOR WHO S08E03: “Robots of Sherwood’ !! -- 61 total posts 5 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 222 total posts 5 posts
- Jeff Bridges’ Long Delayed SEVENTH SON Gets A Trailer, A Poster, And February!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts
- Simon Pegg's gonna set you on fire in this poster for KILL ME THREE TIMES! -- 17 total posts 3 posts