New OUIJA Trailer Summons Up A Spirit That Is Poor At Spelling!
I just watched the trailer for OUIJA, and I don't know what's more terrifying: a pissed-off spirit that doesn't know how to spell "friend", or a group of kids who seem indifferent to such casual illiteracy emanating from the Great Beyond.
Platinum Dunes' OUIJA has been in development for six years, and was at one time intended to be a lavishly-produced, $100 million scarefest. Tentpole screenwriters like Simon Kinberg and Adam Horowitz were brought on to write various drafts, while the studio chased the likes of McG, Breck Eisner and Pierre Morel to direct. If you think this sounds a tad excessive for a film based on a board game whose popularity peaked with the release of THE EXORCIST, well, Universal eventually agreed, and now we have this sensibly-budged version.
OUIJA hits theaters this Halloween. Spooky.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 87 total posts 63 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 449 total posts 59 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 157 total posts 53 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 70 total posts 24 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 86 total posts 22 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 622 total posts 20 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 119 total posts 13 posts
- Help Robert Meyer Burnett And Mark A. Altman Kickstart A Series Revisitation Of Their Ode To Geekosity, FREE ENTERPRISE!! -- 13 total posts 12 posts
- A Nifty Video Tour Of The Warner Bros Museum Commemorates BATMAN’s 75th Anniversary!! -- 89 total posts 12 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 156 total posts 11 posts