New OUIJA Trailer Summons Up A Spirit That Is Poor At Spelling!
I just watched the trailer for OUIJA, and I don't know what's more terrifying: a pissed-off spirit that doesn't know how to spell "friend", or a group of kids who seem indifferent to such casual illiteracy emanating from the Great Beyond.
Platinum Dunes' OUIJA has been in development for six years, and was at one time intended to be a lavishly-produced, $100 million scarefest. Tentpole screenwriters like Simon Kinberg and Adam Horowitz were brought on to write various drafts, while the studio chased the likes of McG, Breck Eisner and Pierre Morel to direct. If you think this sounds a tad excessive for a film based on a board game whose popularity peaked with the release of THE EXORCIST, well, Universal eventually agreed, and now we have this sensibly-budged version.
OUIJA hits theaters this Halloween. Spooky.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 190 total posts 91 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 321 total posts 76 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 81 total posts 45 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 182 total posts 44 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 193 total posts 32 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 152 total posts 29 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 32 total posts 16 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 372 total posts 16 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 44 total posts 15 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 46 total posts 8 posts