Rooker gets his own Guardians of the Galaxy poster! Behold Yondu in all his glory!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. The Marvel Madness keep on truckin' this morning. First Ultron and now some crazy rad character posters for Guardians of the Galaxy. Holy cow!
Below you will see three amazing character actors looking bugnuts. Have I mentioned I'm dying to see if Guardians of the Galaxy lives up to all my weird hopes and dreams? I mean, it has to, right? I mean... look... It's blue Michael Rooker with a red mohawk! It's not quite the tall crest of the Yondu from the comics, but it's a much more faithful translantion than anyone ever would have guessed.
It's so beautiful! We also have John C. Reilly and the great Glenn Close to round out the fresh Guardians of the Galaxy character posters hitting the net this morning.
I get more pumped with each passing day. This movie better cure cancer and make pizza a health food.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 147 total posts 47 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 158 total posts 21 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 75 total posts 19 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 108 total posts 17 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 202 total posts 7 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 34 total posts 6 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 417 total posts 6 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 164 total posts 5 posts
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 294 total posts 4 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 112 total posts 3 posts