Rooker gets his own Guardians of the Galaxy poster! Behold Yondu in all his glory!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. The Marvel Madness keep on truckin' this morning. First Ultron and now some crazy rad character posters for Guardians of the Galaxy. Holy cow!
Below you will see three amazing character actors looking bugnuts. Have I mentioned I'm dying to see if Guardians of the Galaxy lives up to all my weird hopes and dreams? I mean, it has to, right? I mean... look... It's blue Michael Rooker with a red mohawk! It's not quite the tall crest of the Yondu from the comics, but it's a much more faithful translantion than anyone ever would have guessed.
It's so beautiful! We also have John C. Reilly and the great Glenn Close to round out the fresh Guardians of the Galaxy character posters hitting the net this morning.
I get more pumped with each passing day. This movie better cure cancer and make pizza a health food.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 287 total posts 59 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 234 total posts 49 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 281 total posts 34 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 287 total posts 12 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 243 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 34 total posts 7 posts