Oh, hey. Look! It's Ultron!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I'm pulling an all-nighter and am just a wee bit tired right now, but I'm 99% sure this EW reveal of Ultron isn't just a sleep-deprived hallucination. I mean, Ultron looks so damn good and right and kick-ass that it is possible my brain just made the image up...
So, please take a look at the below image and tell me I'm not crazy and that it's real:
Yep, it's real. I just did some jumping jacks to wake myself up and the picture is still there. Good. Also check out Cap's new and improved costume. More red in that red, white and blue.
I will be at Comic-Con this year and come hell or high water I'll be in Hall H during the Marvel Films presentation. If this EW cover (a "comic-con preview") is any indication we're in for some serious metal on metal action.
So, what do you think? You dig Ultron's look as much as I do?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 359 total posts 359 posts
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 406 total posts 210 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 154 total posts 154 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 183 total posts 88 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 670 total posts 59 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 57 total posts 57 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 103 total posts 44 posts
- Capone credits Dan Stevens' performance as the key to THE GUEST being all kinds of twisted goodness!!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calender! -- 32 total posts 32 posts
- Hercules Says The Big Mystery Is How Anybody At NBC Thought It Was A Good Idea To Greenlight THE MYSTERIES OF LAURA!! -- 46 total posts 31 posts