MAX STEEL Is Not The Name Of A Porn Star & Here Are Images And Concept Art From His Live Action Movie!!
Here’s a look at the live-action MAX STEEL movie, based on the Mattel toy line and the animated series which accompanied/supported it. The ‘suit’ is concept art, by the way.
The film is directed by Stewart Hendler (helmer of HALO: FORWARD UNTO DAWN, and the Bryan Singer produced digital series H+).
At one point, TWLIGHT’s Taylor Lautner was attached to star in this - he apparently dumped MAX STEEL in favor of the STRETCH ARMSTRONG movie. There’s probably a snarky comment to be made about this fact, although I’m not sufficiently caffeinated at the moment to work it through.
More images and info over at Yahoo. Look for MAX STEEL on screens in 2015.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 518 total posts 104 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 327 total posts 51 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 122 total posts 20 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 221 total posts 19 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 182 total posts 18 posts
- Meryl Streep Bewitches the First INTO THE WOODS Poster! -- 66 total posts 15 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 16 total posts 14 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 151 total posts 11 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 31 total posts 9 posts
- AICN COMICS Reviews: Grant Morrison’s ANNIHILATOR! HAWKEYE! DUNGEONS & DRAGONS! SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! TOM CLANCY’S SPLINTER CELL! & More! -- 8 total posts 8 posts