‘You Son Of A Bitch!!’
Tonight’s Maybe Last-Ever
Episode Of Fox’s 24!!
24 9.12 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Day 9: 10:00 PM-11:00 AM.”
Showrunners Manny Coto and Evan Katz.
What says Fox?
“As the world teeters on a terror plot of mass proportions, Jack and the team reunite one last time to avert an imminent international crisis. With little time left and the fate of the free world on the line, Jack is faced with an unthinkable and grave decision. Lives will be lost and the American administration will grapple with the day’s most devastating news as the clock stops.”
10 p.m. to 11 a.m.? Silly Herc and his typos! He makes it sound like this episode is 13 hours long!
It’s not a typo! (Notice the daytime footage in the promo.) Kiefer had to record a new voiceover telling us when this episode takes place!
At what point in the episode does the episode speed forward in time?
Just before the final act. We go into one commercial break at 10:46:22 p.m. and come out at 10:50:54 a.m. Then we see something we’ve never seen before in “24”: a title reading “12 Hours Later.”
Do the words “Live Another Day” ever appear on screen?
Do we finally meet the new U.S. vice president?
Jack and “the team reunite”? Anybody besides Chloe back from the old CTU days?
No. Not even Kim. Jack does get an assist from Belchek, the bald guy with the accent who helped him blow shit up to free Chloe early this season.
“Jack is faced with an unthinkable and grave decision.” Does he have to permit Audrey’s assassination to prevent Armageddon?
President Heller needs Cheng and the all-important “override device” to prevent China from nuking the U.S. base in Okinawa. But Cheng tells Bauer that if Bauer comes after Cheng, Bauer's former love Audrey Louise Heller Raines Boudreau will die in a hail of sniper fire.
What’s doing with Chloe? The promo makes it look like Jack cuts her loose.
It’s a big episode for Chloe O’Brien.
Any nakedness on Mandy’s part?
Naked Mandy sits out another season.
The big news?
Invisotext on! TWO silent clocks!
What else is Fox not telling us?
This is a better final episode than the one we got four years ago.
How does it start?
Right where the last one ended, with Audrey breathing hard, having just listened to the demands of the man who once tortured her into catatonia.
A key character in beserker mode. Kiefer Sutherland. William Devane. Mary Lynn Rajskub. The sword. Jack on his butt, unholstering his pistol. Heller’s conversation with Alastair Davies. “Look in on my family when you can.” “Who is this? When? Where?” “Let me see if I can help her.” “Kill her.” “Like a rat!” "SHUT UP!!"
What’s not so good?
I shall miss Jack Bauer.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“But you’d know I was lying.”
9 p.m. Monday. Fox.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 253 total posts 152 posts
- The GODZILLA Sequel Has A Writer!! -- 139 total posts 139 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 254 total posts 117 posts
- DOCTOR WHO S08E05 ‘Time Heist’ Reader Reaction Begins Now!! + HornOrSilk’s ‘Domain Of The Voord’ Big Finish Audio Review, Synopses For Upcoming S8 Eps, And More!! UPDATE RE: UPCOMING UK TIME CHANGE!! -- 84 total posts 84 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 151 total posts 60 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 113 total posts 57 posts
- Gaze Upon the Trailer for Tim Burton's BIG EYES! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 67 total posts 39 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 449 total posts 38 posts