Jonah Hill gets invited to the HAIL CAESAR party!
This cast is shaping up to be one of the finest Coen ensembles to date.
A few short hours since Scarlett Johansson's role in HAIL CAESAR was first announced, and now another box-office draw has entered the fray.
Jonah Hill is in talks to join his 21 JUMP STREET buddy Channing Tatum on the Coens' Hollywood-centric comedy. There's no details on his role as of yet, or even whether he and Tatum will interact at all in the picture.
Still, Hill's acquitted himself nicely when working with people like Tarantino and Scorsese, and I have little doubt over whether his unique brand of humor will fit in nicely with the Coens' oddball sensibilities.
Who knows who else will join this mammoth roster. Stay tuned.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 127 total posts 30 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 293 total posts 28 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 152 total posts 23 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 306 total posts 19 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 113 total posts 16 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 112 total posts 15 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 762 total posts 9 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 438 total posts 9 posts