So STAR WARS: EPISODE VII is delaying their shooting schedule...but for how long?
Well, there you have it.
Despite assurances from Disney, J.J., and Harrison Ford's camp that the Han Solo actor's injuries wouldn't delay production on EPISODE VII, The House of Mouse has announced that the shooting schedule has indeed been modified. The show will take two weeks off in August to give Ford enough time to recuperate and get his hands dirty with those action scenes Han's always having bad feelings about.
J.J. and Disney keep assuring us that nothing, NOTHING will stop them from reaching that December 2015 release date, so fear not true believers. This is just a slightly longer shooting schedule, which we should be happy about because it means they're not pulling any Hail Mary 11th-hour script change bullshit. We wanted more Han, and they're taking more time to make sure we get it.
Wouldn't be surprised to see our first publicity shots of Ford as Han soon after he gets back in the saddle.
Also, two new actors by the names of Crystal Clark and Pip Anderson have also signed on in unspecified roles. My money's on them as side characters, perhaps friends/associates of one or two of our main heroes. Anderson's a freerunner, so perhaps that gives us an idea of what his role will entail...
I'm afraid STAR WARS: EPISODE VII will be quite operational on December 18th, 2015.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 174 total posts 122 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 174 total posts 67 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 92 total posts 39 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 88 total posts 36 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 45 total posts 23 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 74 total posts 21 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 356 total posts 20 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 70 total posts 17 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 71 total posts 12 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 249 total posts 12 posts