Filming On DOCTOR WHO Season/Series 8 Returns To An Iconic WHO Setting…
DoctorWhoTV has an interesting report, and some photos, regarding the filming of DOCTOR WHO Season/Series 8.
Notably, shooting was taking place at Box Cemetary in UK, the setting of Amy and Rory’s final scenes back in the Matt Smith-era The Angels Take Manhattan. Here are a few pics from the set.
You can find the report HERE - along with some many more images (including Cybermen) and witness accounts of the material being shot. PLEASE NOTE: while not deeply revealing, those hyper-allergic to spoilers might tread lightly here.
DOCTOR WHO Season/Series 8 begins its run on August 23.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Is this our first look at The Thing from Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR reboot!?! -- 145 total posts 130 posts
- Nordling Reviews GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 105 total posts 105 posts
- "The walrus is far more evolved than any man I've ever known...present company included." Trailer for Kevin Smith's TUSK has arrived! -- 71 total posts 60 posts
- Capone believes HERCULES does a Rock-solid job demystifying and reinforcing the myth!!! -- 57 total posts 57 posts
- SDCC '14: James Gunn to write and direct the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY sequel!! -- 97 total posts 45 posts
- Capone can't decide if Luc Besson's LUCY is a dumb movie about smart people or a smart movie about dumb people. Whatever it is, he still mostly digs it!!! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- Footage of discarded concept art, interviews with Tim Burton and Kevin Smith, and Nicolas Cage in flight in this trailer for THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES! -- 129 total posts 33 posts
- UPDATED! Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 269 total posts 32 posts
- Learn Which STAR TREK Icon Joins GAME OF THRONES Next Season!! (Hint: Not Nimoy!!) -- 29 total posts 29 posts
- Patrick Wilson drops out of ANT-MAN!! -- 117 total posts 29 posts