Filming On DOCTOR WHO Season/Series 8 Returns To An Iconic WHO Setting…
DoctorWhoTV has an interesting report, and some photos, regarding the filming of DOCTOR WHO Season/Series 8.
Notably, shooting was taking place at Box Cemetary in UK, the setting of Amy and Rory’s final scenes back in the Matt Smith-era The Angels Take Manhattan. Here are a few pics from the set.
You can find the report HERE - along with some many more images (including Cybermen) and witness accounts of the material being shot. PLEASE NOTE: while not deeply revealing, those hyper-allergic to spoilers might tread lightly here.
DOCTOR WHO Season/Series 8 begins its run on August 23.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 411 total posts 410 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 247 total posts 151 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 178 total posts 50 posts
- Copernicus explores The Science of Star Wars! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- Will Ferrell to play Russ Meyer in RUSS & ROGER GO BEYOND! -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 298 total posts 36 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 461 total posts 32 posts
- EXCLUSIVE: Who's the voice of that stunning stinger character after the credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY? -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 310 total posts 23 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 118 total posts 22 posts