Disney is finally moving ahead with ENCHANTED 2!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
It’s easy to forget but when ENCHANTED hit theaters in 2007, it was both a critical and commercial smash hit. So it’s a little surprising that seven years later we still don’t have a sequel to it. Fear not though, as Disney has apparently rediscovered ENCHANTED, and according to Deadline, they have hired J. David Stem and David N. Weiss (SHREK 2; THE SMURFS) to script the sequel with Anne Fletcher (THE PROPOSAL; THE GUILT TRIP) directing. No word yet on a storyline or who will be returning but I highly doubt they would be making an ENCHANTED 2 without Amy Adams and let's hope James Marsden will be back as well.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- You're going to have to wait until 2017 to fly again with Hiccup and Toothless in HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3! -- 38 total posts 11 posts
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 228 total posts 10 posts
- WIRE Reunion!! Clarke Peters Joins Winona Ryder, James Belushi, Daniel Stern, Alfred Molina, Catherine Keener And Oscar Isaac For David Simon’s HBO Class-Warfare Miniseries SHOW ME A HERO!! -- 19 total posts 8 posts
- Guillermo del Toro and Legendary Teaming Up with YouTube for Halloween Short Films Project! -- 38 total posts 7 posts
- A Badass GAME OF THRONES Sword Guy Has Apparently Been Cast In STAR WARS EPISODE VII!! -- 164 total posts 5 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 42 total posts 5 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 470 total posts 4 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 81 total posts 4 posts
-- 25 total posts 3 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 36 total posts 2 posts