"What do you want from me, Zach, I'm a zombie! Zombies eat guys!"Catch the trailer for LIFE AFTER BETH!
I'm liking the tone of this trailer. Not quite what I was expecting. The cast looks great, even Aubrey Plaza (who I'm admittedly not the biggest fan of).
If this is at least as good as this October's COOTIES (which is imperfect, but awesome and hilarious), then we got two strong zombie comedies to look forward to. Happy days.
LIFE AFTER BETH bites you via DirecTV on July 17th, then infects theaters on August 15th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 129 total posts 29 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 101 total posts 10 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 66 total posts 10 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 147 total posts 10 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 200 total posts 5 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 416 total posts 5 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 63 total posts 3 posts
- "Welcome to the show!" says the red-band trailer for V/H/S:VIRAL!! -- 31 total posts 3 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 111 total posts 2 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 30 total posts 2 posts