"What do you want from me, Zach, I'm a zombie! Zombies eat guys!"Catch the trailer for LIFE AFTER BETH!
I'm liking the tone of this trailer. Not quite what I was expecting. The cast looks great, even Aubrey Plaza (who I'm admittedly not the biggest fan of).
If this is at least as good as this October's COOTIES (which is imperfect, but awesome and hilarious), then we got two strong zombie comedies to look forward to. Happy days.
LIFE AFTER BETH bites you via DirecTV on July 17th, then infects theaters on August 15th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 112 total posts 8 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 31 total posts 7 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 108 total posts 2 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 146 total posts 1 post
- Learn Which STAR TREK Icon Joins GAME OF THRONES Next Season!! (Hint: Not Nimoy!!) -- 64 total posts 1 post
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 603 total posts 1 post
- Help Robert Meyer Burnett And Mark A. Altman Kickstart A Series Revisitation Of Their Ode To Geekosity, FREE ENTERPRISE!! -- 2 total posts 1 post
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 65 total posts 1 post
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 391 total posts 1 post