Scoot McNairy to lend his not inconsiderable talents to BATMAN V SUPERMAN!
The cast of BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE just keeps on a-growin'.
The latest name to join the roster of Warner Bros. omnibus face-off is Scoot McNairy. No idea who he'll play, but of course, everyone's mind jumps to Barry Allen a.k.a. The Flash or Hal Jordan a.k.a. Green Lantern, the two big JLers who haven't been cast yet. But without confirmation, he could just as easily be playing a crony/associate of Lex Luthor's, even a competing reporter at the Daily Planet, or anything really.
Since MONSTERS a few years ago, it's like you can't get away from Scoot these days. You can check him out right now in both AMC's HALT AND CATCH FIRE and THE ROVER, and he was fantastic in ARGO, KILLING THEM SOFTLY, and the upcoming FRANK. No matter what role he ends up playing, his presence can only be a good thing.
Let's just hope there's space for him to get a line or two in there, unlike, say, Kal Penn in SUPERMAN RETURNS.
BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE gives us our first legit big-screen Justice League on May 6th, 2016.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 222 total posts 4 posts
- You're going to have to wait until 2017 to fly again with Hiccup and Toothless in HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3! -- 31 total posts 4 posts
- WIRE Reunion!! Clarke Peters Joins Winona Ryder, James Belushi, Daniel Stern, Alfred Molina, Catherine Keener And Oscar Isaac For David Simon’s HBO Class-Warfare Miniseries SHOW ME A HERO!! -- 14 total posts 3 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 36 total posts 2 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 39 total posts 2 posts
-- 23 total posts 1 post