A new international trailer for GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY has a lot more Rocket Raccoon!!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
Marvel has released a new international trailer for GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY with a bunch of new footage:
For all of the shit Marvel has received over the last few weeks, GUARDIANS continues to look like it’s going to be a hell of a lot of fun. Watching this trailer, I was just imagining sitting in an air conditioned theater, in the dead of summer with an ice cold soda watching GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY. It really looks like it will be the perfect summer film and I can’t wait to check it out, I just hope mainstream audiences do too.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 295 total posts 295 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 382 total posts 224 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 172 total posts 172 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 164 total posts 164 posts
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 407 total posts 81 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 79 total posts 79 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 218 total posts 77 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 60 total posts 60 posts