This New PADDINGTON Trailer Shows Kids Several Ways To Injure Themselves!!
Here’s a new trailer for PADDINGTON, due on screens this Christmas.
I'm not really a prude about such matters, and generally believe kids are quite a bit smarter than we tend to give them credit for. I also think the bear, historically and as a character, is kinda cute and all that. This said...this trailer really hit me the wrong way.
While I appreciate the ear wax gag on an admittedly sophomoric level, The Powers That Be had better watch out. Some kid’s gonna jam toothbrushes through his/her ears and scrape his/her brains out cuz they saw this damn bear doing it, and then there’ll be hell to pay. Not to mention ODing on mouthwash, or drowning in a toilet.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 165 total posts 165 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 137 total posts 40 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 163 total posts 34 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 294 total posts 29 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 452 total posts 23 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 117 total posts 20 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 306 total posts 19 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 113 total posts 16 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 763 total posts 10 posts