This New PADDINGTON Trailer Shows Kids Several Ways To Injure Themselves!!
Here’s a new trailer for PADDINGTON, due on screens this Christmas.
I'm not really a prude about such matters, and generally believe kids are quite a bit smarter than we tend to give them credit for. I also think the bear, historically and as a character, is kinda cute and all that. This said...this trailer really hit me the wrong way.
While I appreciate the ear wax gag on an admittedly sophomoric level, The Powers That Be had better watch out. Some kid’s gonna jam toothbrushes through his/her ears and scrape his/her brains out cuz they saw this damn bear doing it, and then there’ll be hell to pay. Not to mention ODing on mouthwash, or drowning in a toilet.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 165 total posts 24 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 124 total posts 16 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 341 total posts 14 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 171 total posts 13 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 61 total posts 12 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 63 total posts 11 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 550 total posts 10 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 27 total posts 9 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 73 total posts 7 posts
- AICN Austin's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Screening at Alamo Lakeline is set! Come join the fun! -- 6 total posts 6 posts