‘I Hope She Dies!!’
Hercules Has Seen Hour Seven Of 24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY!!
24 9.7 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Day 9: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM.”
Teleplay is credited to “24” newcomer Tony Basgallop, creator of the London-set 2006-2009 BBC drama “Hotel Babylon.”
What says Fox?
“Following an intense and deadly shootout, Jack and Kate are in a race against time to save the life of a key player tied to the imminent terror threat. Meanwhile, Jordan Reed is ordered into the field on a perilous mission. Then, after President Heller engages Margot to end her savage attacks, he faces an unthinkable, game-changing decision.”
That promo makes it look like Jack has to outrun a drone missile with a sportscar! Is it misleading? Can an automobile outrace an air-to-surface predator attack?
It can try. The promo is not misleading.
We’re already halfway through the 12-episode season? When does the big time-jump kick in already?
Word is there are no time-skips until at least the end of the ninth episode.
Is the “key player” nine-fingered Simone?
Yes. Fearful of another betrayal, Margot uses one of her deadly drones to target the hospital treating her untrustworthy daughter.
Who is Jordan Reed again? Isn’t he Arya Stark’s cousin or something?
You’re thinking of Jojen Reed. Jordan Reed is the skinny little computer-boy working at the CIA’s London station. “Me?” he asks Navarro. “You’re sending me into the field?”
Margot demanded that Heller surrender himself to her by 6 p.m., which is when this episode ends. Does Heller come out with his hands up?
The whole episode is really about Jack trying to use the injured Simone to locate Margot’s Drone Control before Margot’s deadline. I can only say that Heller’s hands are never raised above his head.
What’s doing with Chloe?
“Jack, I got to go,” says Chloe early in the episode, then disappears for nearly 40 minutes. Then she disappears again. This is not a big episode for Chloe O’Brien.
What about that traitorous swine Steve Navarro? Didn’t he sleep with Julia Roberts just like Jack Bauer did?
What? Julia Roberts? Navarro is up to no good, as one would expect.
The big news?
This episode makes ominous reference to the VPOTUS. I suspect someone has been cast. I also wonder what happened to Mike Novick after season five. (Note that Jude Ciccolella lent his talents to a few episodes of Kiefer Sutherland’s other Fox series “Touch.”)
What else is Fox not telling us?
Kate gets to wear Bauer’s man-purse, The Jack-Sack, this week. Also, we get a look at the individual who’s been relaying instructions to Navarro.
Is it Naked Mandy?
It is not Naked Mandy, but it is someone familiar to fans.
How does it start?
With EMTs hauling what’s left of Simone into an ambulance as her tiny British niece looks on. “She killed my mom,” the little girl tells an investigating bobby.
“Stay here then.”
What’s not so good?
Naked Mandy is apparently still too busy hanging out over at “Defiance.”
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“My decision has already been made,” admits President Heller.
9 p.m. Monday. Fox.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 396 total posts 76 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 516 total posts 65 posts
- SDCC '14: First footage of Batman vs Superman screens!!! Now w/ hi-res look at Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman!! -- 680 total posts 15 posts
- SDCC '14: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 flying into our galaxy in July 2017! -- 89 total posts 8 posts
- Full banner and character posters from AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON! -- 196 total posts 7 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint checks out Marvel's Ant-Man panel and sees a nifty teaser sequence! -- 59 total posts 5 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen actual footage from George Miller's MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!!! -- 112 total posts 5 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of Luc Besson’s LUCY, MONTY PYTHON LIVE (MOSTLY), Tomorrow’s LEFTOVERS And The Latest STAR WARS, DC, MARVEL, LOUIE, 24, HBO & GAME OF THRONES News!! Plus The Return Of AICN’s Own Horrorella!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 270 total posts 5 posts
- Capone believes HERCULES does a Rock-solid job demystifying and reinforcing the myth!!! -- 155 total posts 4 posts
- ‘You Have Failed This City!!’ When Atom Met ARROW!! 2.5 Minutes Of Season Three!! -- 39 total posts 3 posts