‘I Hope She Dies!!’
Hercules Has Seen Hour Seven Of 24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY!!
24 9.7 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Day 9: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM.”
Teleplay is credited to “24” newcomer Tony Basgallop, creator of the London-set 2006-2009 BBC drama “Hotel Babylon.”
What says Fox?
“Following an intense and deadly shootout, Jack and Kate are in a race against time to save the life of a key player tied to the imminent terror threat. Meanwhile, Jordan Reed is ordered into the field on a perilous mission. Then, after President Heller engages Margot to end her savage attacks, he faces an unthinkable, game-changing decision.”
That promo makes it look like Jack has to outrun a drone missile with a sportscar! Is it misleading? Can an automobile outrace an air-to-surface predator attack?
It can try. The promo is not misleading.
We’re already halfway through the 12-episode season? When does the big time-jump kick in already?
Word is there are no time-skips until at least the end of the ninth episode.
Is the “key player” nine-fingered Simone?
Yes. Fearful of another betrayal, Margot uses one of her deadly drones to target the hospital treating her untrustworthy daughter.
Who is Jordan Reed again? Isn’t he Arya Stark’s cousin or something?
You’re thinking of Jojen Reed. Jordan Reed is the skinny little computer-boy working at the CIA’s London station. “Me?” he asks Navarro. “You’re sending me into the field?”
Margot demanded that Heller surrender himself to her by 6 p.m., which is when this episode ends. Does Heller come out with his hands up?
The whole episode is really about Jack trying to use the injured Simone to locate Margot’s Drone Control before Margot’s deadline. I can only say that Heller’s hands are never raised above his head.
What’s doing with Chloe?
“Jack, I got to go,” says Chloe early in the episode, then disappears for nearly 40 minutes. Then she disappears again. This is not a big episode for Chloe O’Brien.
What about that traitorous swine Steve Navarro? Didn’t he sleep with Julia Roberts just like Jack Bauer did?
What? Julia Roberts? Navarro is up to no good, as one would expect.
The big news?
This episode makes ominous reference to the VPOTUS. I suspect someone has been cast. I also wonder what happened to Mike Novick after season five. (Note that Jude Ciccolella lent his talents to a few episodes of Kiefer Sutherland’s other Fox series “Touch.”)
What else is Fox not telling us?
Kate gets to wear Bauer’s man-purse, The Jack-Sack, this week. Also, we get a look at the individual who’s been relaying instructions to Navarro.
Is it Naked Mandy?
It is not Naked Mandy, but it is someone familiar to fans.
How does it start?
With EMTs hauling what’s left of Simone into an ambulance as her tiny British niece looks on. “She killed my mom,” the little girl tells an investigating bobby.
“Stay here then.”
What’s not so good?
Naked Mandy is apparently still too busy hanging out over at “Defiance.”
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“My decision has already been made,” admits President Heller.
9 p.m. Monday. Fox.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 172 total posts 172 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 145 total posts 145 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 180 total posts 97 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 103 total posts 61 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 341 total posts 46 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 49 total posts 38 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 201 total posts 37 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 97 total posts 36 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 81 total posts 32 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 92 total posts 31 posts