‘I Hope She Dies!!’
Hercules Has Seen Hour Seven Of 24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY!!
24 9.7 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Day 9: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM.”
Teleplay is credited to “24” newcomer Tony Basgallop, creator of the London-set 2006-2009 BBC drama “Hotel Babylon.”
What says Fox?
“Following an intense and deadly shootout, Jack and Kate are in a race against time to save the life of a key player tied to the imminent terror threat. Meanwhile, Jordan Reed is ordered into the field on a perilous mission. Then, after President Heller engages Margot to end her savage attacks, he faces an unthinkable, game-changing decision.”
That promo makes it look like Jack has to outrun a drone missile with a sportscar! Is it misleading? Can an automobile outrace an air-to-surface predator attack?
It can try. The promo is not misleading.
We’re already halfway through the 12-episode season? When does the big time-jump kick in already?
Word is there are no time-skips until at least the end of the ninth episode.
Is the “key player” nine-fingered Simone?
Yes. Fearful of another betrayal, Margot uses one of her deadly drones to target the hospital treating her untrustworthy daughter.
Who is Jordan Reed again? Isn’t he Arya Stark’s cousin or something?
You’re thinking of Jojen Reed. Jordan Reed is the skinny little computer-boy working at the CIA’s London station. “Me?” he asks Navarro. “You’re sending me into the field?”
Margot demanded that Heller surrender himself to her by 6 p.m., which is when this episode ends. Does Heller come out with his hands up?
The whole episode is really about Jack trying to use the injured Simone to locate Margot’s Drone Control before Margot’s deadline. I can only say that Heller’s hands are never raised above his head.
What’s doing with Chloe?
“Jack, I got to go,” says Chloe early in the episode, then disappears for nearly 40 minutes. Then she disappears again. This is not a big episode for Chloe O’Brien.
What about that traitorous swine Steve Navarro? Didn’t he sleep with Julia Roberts just like Jack Bauer did?
What? Julia Roberts? Navarro is up to no good, as one would expect.
The big news?
This episode makes ominous reference to the VPOTUS. I suspect someone has been cast. I also wonder what happened to Mike Novick after season five. (Note that Jude Ciccolella lent his talents to a few episodes of Kiefer Sutherland’s other Fox series “Touch.”)
What else is Fox not telling us?
Kate gets to wear Bauer’s man-purse, The Jack-Sack, this week. Also, we get a look at the individual who’s been relaying instructions to Navarro.
Is it Naked Mandy?
It is not Naked Mandy, but it is someone familiar to fans.
How does it start?
With EMTs hauling what’s left of Simone into an ambulance as her tiny British niece looks on. “She killed my mom,” the little girl tells an investigating bobby.
“Stay here then.”
What’s not so good?
Naked Mandy is apparently still too busy hanging out over at “Defiance.”
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“My decision has already been made,” admits President Heller.
9 p.m. Monday. Fox.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 207 total posts 203 posts
- A Badass GAME OF THRONES Sword Guy Has Apparently Been Cast In STAR WARS EPISODE VII!! -- 152 total posts 152 posts
- This New Trailer For MONSTERS: DARK CONTINENT Is Looking Promising!! -- 115 total posts 115 posts
- See Luke Evans' Kinect Bats In This New DRACULA UNTOLD Trailer!! -- 109 total posts 109 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 65 total posts 65 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 751 total posts 37 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 30 total posts 30 posts
- Guillermo del Toro and Legendary Teaming Up with YouTube for Halloween Short Films Project! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- The DRUNK HISTORY Finale!! HOUDINI Finale!! ROYAL PAINS Finale!! RIZZOLI & ISLES Finale!! HARD KNOCKS Finale!! New TALENT, CARTER, GEAR, LITTLE, LIARS, MATADOR, WIZARD!! The Chenbot On LETTERMAN!! Brienne Of Tarth On CRAIG!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 25 total posts 25 posts