‘Tonight We Fight!!’
Sunday Brings 2014’s Almost-Last GAME OF THRONES!!
* Just south of Castle Black, Ygritte spared Gilly & Little Sam.
* Grey Worm demonstrated that he might prefer Missandei sully him.
* Fearful of Ramsey Snow’s trickery, Reek’s head nearly exploded as he tried to pass himself off as Theon Greyjoy.
* Sansa Stark, eldest daughter of Lord Eddard Stark, revealed her name is not Alayne.
* Lord Petyr Baelish decided it was time for Robin Arryn to leave the nest.
* The Mother of Dragons got a gander at some parchment signed by The Usurper Robert Baratheon. (I wonder: Will Jaime Lannister (or Brienne of Tarth) one day explain to the Khaleesi why Jaime killed her father, The Mad King? And will she care?)
* Lord Roose Bolton gave his bastard a mammoth promotion.
* Arya Stark got a huge laugh out of Sandor Clegane’s incredible bad luck.
* Tyrion Lannister revealed he never did learn why dim Cousin Orson so enjoyed smashing beetles.
* Oberyn Martell spent entirely too much time trying to make Gregor Clegane reveal who ordered the rape and murder of Oberyn’s high-born sister.
HBO says of tonight’s “The Watchers On The Wall”:
Jon Snow (Kit Harington) and the rest of the Night’s Watch face the biggest challenge to the Wall yet. Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Neil Marshall.
This Sunday’s episode, “The Watchers On The Wall,” is expected to focus exclusively on Jon Snow, his fellow Watchmen, Ygritte, Manse’s wildling army and maybe some zombies. “The Children,” the June 16 fourth-season finale, may or may not reveal what’s next for Arya Stark, Jorah Mormont and Tyrion Lannister.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 467 total posts 81 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 245 total posts 67 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 196 total posts 51 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1491 total posts 48 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 729 total posts 38 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 43 total posts 33 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 62 total posts 29 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 166 total posts 21 posts
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells Himself In Viral Teaser For Dan Gilroy's NIGHTCRAWLER! -- 60 total posts 19 posts