‘Tonight We Fight!!’
Sunday Brings 2014’s Almost-Last GAME OF THRONES!!
* Just south of Castle Black, Ygritte spared Gilly & Little Sam.
* Grey Worm demonstrated that he might prefer Missandei sully him.
* Fearful of Ramsey Snow’s trickery, Reek’s head nearly exploded as he tried to pass himself off as Theon Greyjoy.
* Sansa Stark, eldest daughter of Lord Eddard Stark, revealed her name is not Alayne.
* Lord Petyr Baelish decided it was time for Robin Arryn to leave the nest.
* The Mother of Dragons got a gander at some parchment signed by The Usurper Robert Baratheon. (I wonder: Will Jaime Lannister (or Brienne of Tarth) one day explain to the Khaleesi why Jaime killed her father, The Mad King? And will she care?)
* Lord Roose Bolton gave his bastard a mammoth promotion.
* Arya Stark got a huge laugh out of Sandor Clegane’s incredible bad luck.
* Tyrion Lannister revealed he never did learn why dim Cousin Orson so enjoyed smashing beetles.
* Oberyn Martell spent entirely too much time trying to make Gregor Clegane reveal who ordered the rape and murder of Oberyn’s high-born sister.
HBO says of tonight’s “The Watchers On The Wall”:
Jon Snow (Kit Harington) and the rest of the Night’s Watch face the biggest challenge to the Wall yet. Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Neil Marshall.
This Sunday’s episode, “The Watchers On The Wall,” is expected to focus exclusively on Jon Snow, his fellow Watchmen, Ygritte, Manse’s wildling army and maybe some zombies. “The Children,” the June 16 fourth-season finale, may or may not reveal what’s next for Arya Stark, Jorah Mormont and Tyrion Lannister.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 83 total posts 31 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 67 total posts 15 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 120 total posts 13 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 63 total posts 10 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 31 total posts 9 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 343 total posts 7 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 243 total posts 6 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 274 total posts 6 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 59 total posts 6 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 64 total posts 5 posts