Hey, look... It's the Millennium Falcon!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. We've been hearing rumor that JJ Abrams and his crew has either built or are in the process of building a full scale Millennium Falcon for Star Wars Episode 7 and now we have the proof. TMZ is either paying very well or someone at Lucasfilm is a huuuuuuuuuge fan 'cause they have some pics from the UK stages that show off The Falcon and, unless my geek eyes are failing me, an X-Wing being constructed.
Again, conflicting emotions linking to TMZ, but... it's the Millennium Falcon. What are ya' going to do?
Think about this for a second. Han Solo and Chewbacca are going to pilot that beauty. Hell, for all we know Han could be banging on that bucket of bolts right this very minute, trying desperately to get that hyperdrive system operational. Geek tingles, y'all. Holy shit, this is really happening.
Click on the smiling faces of some old friends below to visit TMZ and see the fastest hunk o' junk in the galaxy under construction:
PS Check out this awesome old school Star Wars toy photoshop featuring the now infamous new pig creature, created by Mr. Kyle Newman, director of Fanboys and the upcoming Barely Lethal!
It works, doesn't it? Come on, Episode VII! Be as awesome as I think you're going to be!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Matthew McConaughey as Randall Flag in THE STAND?!! -- 164 total posts 36 posts
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 122 total posts 13 posts
- Get A Grip On Denzel Washington’s EQUALIZER!! -- 115 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Season Premiere Of DOCTOR WHO And Asks: Why Is It So Terrible?? -- 170 total posts 5 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 162 total posts 3 posts
- An Andrew Dominik-written, Justin Lin-directed SHAOLIN TEMPLE remake is in the works! -- 26 total posts 3 posts
- AICN Tabletop: Abstruse Reports On GenCon 2014! -- 14 total posts 2 posts
- BIG BROTHER Eviction Nine!! RECTIFY & ROOKIE BLUE Finales!! New GARFUNKLE, JESUS, NAKED, QUEST, WORST, MARRIED, MYTHBUSTERS, RUSH, RECTIFY, DOOMSDAY, DEFIANCE, SWEDEN, SATISFACTION, ENGELS, GAME, BOO BOO, BAD, BIBLE!! Bunnymen On LETTERMAN!! Rehearsals On CONAN!! Herc’s Thursday TV Talkback!! -- 18 total posts 2 posts
- Is Tarantino about to make Jennifer Lawrence one of THE HATEFUL EIGHT!?! -- 163 total posts 2 posts
- Jeremy Receives His Marching Orders From Combat Carl Weathers For TOY STORY OF TERROR! -- 25 total posts 1 post