Liam Neeson Takes A Bad Hop In First Trailer For A WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES!
Scott Frank's adaptation of Lawrence Block's A WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES was one of Hollywood's great unmade screenplays until last year, when Frank decided to stop waiting for someone else to direct it and took on the job himself. In 2002, the film would've starred Harrison Ford as Block's unlicensed private detective Matthew Scudder. In 2014, it's Liam Neeson, and, unsurprisingly, the role fits him like a goddamn glove.
Check out the trailer...
This is the first big-screen go-round for Scudder since Hal Ashby's 8 MILLION WAYS TO DIE. That film had all kinds of issues before it was taken away from Ashby. As a longtime fan of Block's novels, this appears to be the genuine fucking article. I cannot wait until September.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 438 total posts 52 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 225 total posts 47 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1479 total posts 36 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 179 total posts 34 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 723 total posts 32 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 22 total posts 12 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 157 total posts 12 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 41 total posts 8 posts
- AICN COMICS Q&@: Russ Sheath talks to artist Humberto Ramos about his new sketchbook MY MARVELS: Vol 2! -- 8 total posts 8 posts
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells Himself In Viral Teaser For Dan Gilroy's NIGHTCRAWLER! -- 49 total posts 8 posts