Liam Neeson Takes A Bad Hop In First Trailer For A WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES!
Scott Frank's adaptation of Lawrence Block's A WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES was one of Hollywood's great unmade screenplays until last year, when Frank decided to stop waiting for someone else to direct it and took on the job himself. In 2002, the film would've starred Harrison Ford as Block's unlicensed private detective Matthew Scudder. In 2014, it's Liam Neeson, and, unsurprisingly, the role fits him like a goddamn glove.
Check out the trailer...
This is the first big-screen go-round for Scudder since Hal Ashby's 8 MILLION WAYS TO DIE. That film had all kinds of issues before it was taken away from Ashby. As a longtime fan of Block's novels, this appears to be the genuine fucking article. I cannot wait until September.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 140 total posts 140 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 542 total posts 128 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 345 total posts 70 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 135 total posts 33 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 27 total posts 27 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 228 total posts 27 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 27 total posts 25 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 185 total posts 22 posts
- Meryl Streep Bewitches the First INTO THE WOODS Poster! -- 72 total posts 22 posts
- AICN COMICS Reviews: Grant Morrison’s ANNIHILATOR! HAWKEYE! DUNGEONS & DRAGONS! SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! TOM CLANCY’S SPLINTER CELL! & More! -- 19 total posts 19 posts