Liam Neeson Takes A Bad Hop In First Trailer For A WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES!
Scott Frank's adaptation of Lawrence Block's A WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES was one of Hollywood's great unmade screenplays until last year, when Frank decided to stop waiting for someone else to direct it and took on the job himself. In 2002, the film would've starred Harrison Ford as Block's unlicensed private detective Matthew Scudder. In 2014, it's Liam Neeson, and, unsurprisingly, the role fits him like a goddamn glove.
Check out the trailer...
This is the first big-screen go-round for Scudder since Hal Ashby's 8 MILLION WAYS TO DIE. That film had all kinds of issues before it was taken away from Ashby. As a longtime fan of Block's novels, this appears to be the genuine fucking article. I cannot wait until September.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 441 total posts 51 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 146 total posts 42 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 63 total posts 39 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 85 total posts 21 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 62 total posts 16 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 116 total posts 10 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 155 total posts 10 posts
- A Nifty Video Tour Of The Warner Bros Museum Commemorates BATMAN’s 75th Anniversary!! -- 87 total posts 10 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 625 total posts 9 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 610 total posts 8 posts