Hulu Talking To
“Sources stress that conversations are preliminary and it is unclear whether they would lead to a deal, but I hear there is will on both sides,” writes Nellie Andreeva on Deadline.com.
“That includes Community creator Dan Harmon, who confessed on his blog that he had warmed up to the possibility of continuing the show elsewhere, changing his stance from ‘eh’ when Sony TV called him with the news of the series’ cancellation by NBC to ‘sure, let’s talk’ two days later.”
NBC formally pulled the plug on “Community” almost three weeks ago, letting “The Biggest Loser” take on “The Big Bang Theory” and “Grey’s Anatomy” this fall.
Find all of Deadline’s exclusive on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 158 total posts 44 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 193 total posts 38 posts
- Scream and Shout: Quint is inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy to revisit BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS (1980)! -- 94 total posts 16 posts
- Co-Director Anthony Russo Is Teasing, What, Exactly, Regarding CAPTAIN AMERICA 3?? -- 210 total posts 13 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 110 total posts 8 posts
2012-2014 -- 37 total posts 7 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 223 total posts 6 posts
- Here’s BBC’s Synopsis Of DOCTOR WHO S08E03: “Robots of Sherwood’ !! -- 61 total posts 5 posts
- Simon Pegg's gonna set you on fire in this poster for KILL ME THREE TIMES! -- 19 total posts 5 posts
- Jeff Bridges’ Long Delayed SEVENTH SON Gets A Trailer, A Poster, And February!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts