New Image from JURASSIC WORLD!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Details of Colin Trevorrow's JURASSIC WORLD are being kept tightly tightly under wraps, and rumors have been circulating like crazy. To date, we still don't know much about the production or what it will focus on, other than it will take place in a fully-functional Jurassice theme park. Trevorrow was kind enough to Tweet a photo from the set today, which gives the tiniest of hints as to what might be in store.
Here, we see a uniform patch for Isla Nublar Vetinary Services. Okay, so it's not terribly revealing - I would hope that in a functioning dinosaur theme park with live dinosaurs, they would have dino vets on staff - but DAMN that would be a cool job! You know, until you get eaten...
JURASSIC WORLD opens June 12, 2015.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 320 total posts 255 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 218 total posts 218 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 157 total posts 96 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 446 total posts 90 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 284 total posts 55 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- BIG HERO 6 Coming To Disney Infinity 2.0!! And STAR WARS!? -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- A New Poster For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE (It Has A Great Cast)!! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 217 total posts 34 posts