New Image from JURASSIC WORLD!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Details of Colin Trevorrow's JURASSIC WORLD are being kept tightly tightly under wraps, and rumors have been circulating like crazy. To date, we still don't know much about the production or what it will focus on, other than it will take place in a fully-functional Jurassice theme park. Trevorrow was kind enough to Tweet a photo from the set today, which gives the tiniest of hints as to what might be in store.
Here, we see a uniform patch for Isla Nublar Vetinary Services. Okay, so it's not terribly revealing - I would hope that in a functioning dinosaur theme park with live dinosaurs, they would have dino vets on staff - but DAMN that would be a cool job! You know, until you get eaten...
JURASSIC WORLD opens June 12, 2015.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 172 total posts 172 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 145 total posts 145 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 180 total posts 97 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 103 total posts 61 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 341 total posts 46 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 49 total posts 38 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 201 total posts 37 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 97 total posts 36 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 81 total posts 32 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 92 total posts 31 posts