‘I Love You, Chloe!!’ Hercules Has Seen Tonight's Fifth Hour Of 24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY!!
24 9.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Day 9: 3:00 PM-4:00 PM.”
Teleplay is credited to Sang Kyu Kim (“Crash,” “Hawthorne,” “The Walking Dead”) & Patrick Somerville (“The Bridge”), who also collaborated on hour three.
What says Fox?
“Tensions remain high when Jack (Kiefer Sutherland) is brought into the presidential quarters in London. Meanwhile, terrorist Margot Al-Harazi (guest star Michelle Fairley) presses on with her evil plan to avenge her husband's death by aiming drones at high value targets in London. As a result, an unlikely duo joins forces to forestall the impending attack and President Heller (William Devane) orders a lockdown of airspace, but it may be too late”
Does any spitting ensue when Bauer and Heller come face to face again?
No fluids are exchanged, but a tough ultimatum is issued.
Does Jack get a hug this week?
Not precisely. But his look for his forehead to make memorable contact with another’s.
Does Simone still have nine fingers at episode’s end?
Nine fingers, yes.
Is Buckingham Palace considered a high-value target? How about that giant Faberge egg?
We don’t get that much specificity, but I’d be surprised if either of those edifices is on Catelyn’s shitlist.
Is the “unlikely duo” Jack and Kate? Because they seem a pretty likely due to me at this point.
The duo referenced is not Jack and Kate.
The big news?
Catelyn Stark, who now commands six terrifying airborne dragon … er, drones, engineers a compelling worldwide broadcast.
What else is Fox not telling us?
Look for some SEAL Team Six-type action before episode’s end.
How does it start?
With screaming protestors and Bauer being led away in handcuffs. “You should start clearing out your desk,” a U.S. marine tells Kate Morgan, unaware that that process is well beyond the starting point.
The White House stuff. The CIA stuff. The terrorist stuff.
What’s not so good?
I’m beginning to think Naked Mandy won’t be showing up at all this season.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I think you have your answer.”
9 p.m. Monday. Fox.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 342 total posts 214 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 160 total posts 160 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 111 total posts 111 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 304 total posts 93 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 87 total posts 87 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 574 total posts 52 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 65 total posts 52 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 47 total posts 34 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 50 total posts 31 posts