‘I Love You, Chloe!!’ Hercules Has Seen Tonight's Fifth Hour Of 24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY!!
24 9.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Day 9: 3:00 PM-4:00 PM.”
Teleplay is credited to Sang Kyu Kim (“Crash,” “Hawthorne,” “The Walking Dead”) & Patrick Somerville (“The Bridge”), who also collaborated on hour three.
What says Fox?
“Tensions remain high when Jack (Kiefer Sutherland) is brought into the presidential quarters in London. Meanwhile, terrorist Margot Al-Harazi (guest star Michelle Fairley) presses on with her evil plan to avenge her husband's death by aiming drones at high value targets in London. As a result, an unlikely duo joins forces to forestall the impending attack and President Heller (William Devane) orders a lockdown of airspace, but it may be too late”
Does any spitting ensue when Bauer and Heller come face to face again?
No fluids are exchanged, but a tough ultimatum is issued.
Does Jack get a hug this week?
Not precisely. But his look for his forehead to make memorable contact with another’s.
Does Simone still have nine fingers at episode’s end?
Nine fingers, yes.
Is Buckingham Palace considered a high-value target? How about that giant Faberge egg?
We don’t get that much specificity, but I’d be surprised if either of those edifices is on Catelyn’s shitlist.
Is the “unlikely duo” Jack and Kate? Because they seem a pretty likely due to me at this point.
The duo referenced is not Jack and Kate.
The big news?
Catelyn Stark, who now commands six terrifying airborne dragon … er, drones, engineers a compelling worldwide broadcast.
What else is Fox not telling us?
Look for some SEAL Team Six-type action before episode’s end.
How does it start?
With screaming protestors and Bauer being led away in handcuffs. “You should start clearing out your desk,” a U.S. marine tells Kate Morgan, unaware that that process is well beyond the starting point.
The White House stuff. The CIA stuff. The terrorist stuff.
What’s not so good?
I’m beginning to think Naked Mandy won’t be showing up at all this season.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I think you have your answer.”
9 p.m. Monday. Fox.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 70 total posts 18 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 62 total posts 10 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 116 total posts 9 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 28 total posts 6 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 347 total posts 6 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 57 total posts 4 posts
- Second Wave Titles Announced for FANTASTIC FEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- 8 total posts 4 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 300 total posts 4 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 57 total posts 4 posts