‘I Love You, Chloe!!’ Hercules Has Seen Tonight's Fifth Hour Of 24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY!!
24 9.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Day 9: 3:00 PM-4:00 PM.”
Teleplay is credited to Sang Kyu Kim (“Crash,” “Hawthorne,” “The Walking Dead”) & Patrick Somerville (“The Bridge”), who also collaborated on hour three.
What says Fox?
“Tensions remain high when Jack (Kiefer Sutherland) is brought into the presidential quarters in London. Meanwhile, terrorist Margot Al-Harazi (guest star Michelle Fairley) presses on with her evil plan to avenge her husband's death by aiming drones at high value targets in London. As a result, an unlikely duo joins forces to forestall the impending attack and President Heller (William Devane) orders a lockdown of airspace, but it may be too late”
Does any spitting ensue when Bauer and Heller come face to face again?
No fluids are exchanged, but a tough ultimatum is issued.
Does Jack get a hug this week?
Not precisely. But his look for his forehead to make memorable contact with another’s.
Does Simone still have nine fingers at episode’s end?
Nine fingers, yes.
Is Buckingham Palace considered a high-value target? How about that giant Faberge egg?
We don’t get that much specificity, but I’d be surprised if either of those edifices is on Catelyn’s shitlist.
Is the “unlikely duo” Jack and Kate? Because they seem a pretty likely due to me at this point.
The duo referenced is not Jack and Kate.
The big news?
Catelyn Stark, who now commands six terrifying airborne dragon … er, drones, engineers a compelling worldwide broadcast.
What else is Fox not telling us?
Look for some SEAL Team Six-type action before episode’s end.
How does it start?
With screaming protestors and Bauer being led away in handcuffs. “You should start clearing out your desk,” a U.S. marine tells Kate Morgan, unaware that that process is well beyond the starting point.
The White House stuff. The CIA stuff. The terrorist stuff.
What’s not so good?
I’m beginning to think Naked Mandy won’t be showing up at all this season.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I think you have your answer.”
9 p.m. Monday. Fox.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Matthew McConaughey as Randall Flag in THE STAND?!! -- 187 total posts 59 posts
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 133 total posts 24 posts
- ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Season Premiere Of DOCTOR WHO And Asks: Why Is It So Terrible?? -- 182 total posts 17 posts
- Get A Grip On Denzel Washington’s EQUALIZER!! -- 118 total posts 8 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 165 total posts 6 posts
- Creepy Dolls and Satanic Cults! Full ANNABELLE Trailer is Here! -- 103 total posts 6 posts
- An Andrew Dominik-written, Justin Lin-directed SHAOLIN TEMPLE remake is in the works! -- 27 total posts 4 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 390 total posts 4 posts
- Jeremy Receives His Marching Orders From Combat Carl Weathers For TOY STORY OF TERROR! -- 26 total posts 2 posts
- AICN Tabletop: Abstruse Reports On GenCon 2014! -- 14 total posts 2 posts