‘I Love You, Chloe!!’ Hercules Has Seen Tonight's Fifth Hour Of 24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY!!
24 9.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Day 9: 3:00 PM-4:00 PM.”
Teleplay is credited to Sang Kyu Kim (“Crash,” “Hawthorne,” “The Walking Dead”) & Patrick Somerville (“The Bridge”), who also collaborated on hour three.
What says Fox?
“Tensions remain high when Jack (Kiefer Sutherland) is brought into the presidential quarters in London. Meanwhile, terrorist Margot Al-Harazi (guest star Michelle Fairley) presses on with her evil plan to avenge her husband's death by aiming drones at high value targets in London. As a result, an unlikely duo joins forces to forestall the impending attack and President Heller (William Devane) orders a lockdown of airspace, but it may be too late”
Does any spitting ensue when Bauer and Heller come face to face again?
No fluids are exchanged, but a tough ultimatum is issued.
Does Jack get a hug this week?
Not precisely. But his look for his forehead to make memorable contact with another’s.
Does Simone still have nine fingers at episode’s end?
Nine fingers, yes.
Is Buckingham Palace considered a high-value target? How about that giant Faberge egg?
We don’t get that much specificity, but I’d be surprised if either of those edifices is on Catelyn’s shitlist.
Is the “unlikely duo” Jack and Kate? Because they seem a pretty likely due to me at this point.
The duo referenced is not Jack and Kate.
The big news?
Catelyn Stark, who now commands six terrifying airborne dragon … er, drones, engineers a compelling worldwide broadcast.
What else is Fox not telling us?
Look for some SEAL Team Six-type action before episode’s end.
How does it start?
With screaming protestors and Bauer being led away in handcuffs. “You should start clearing out your desk,” a U.S. marine tells Kate Morgan, unaware that that process is well beyond the starting point.
The White House stuff. The CIA stuff. The terrorist stuff.
What’s not so good?
I’m beginning to think Naked Mandy won’t be showing up at all this season.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I think you have your answer.”
9 p.m. Monday. Fox.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 284 total posts 56 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 233 total posts 48 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 91 total posts 38 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 35 total posts 35 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 281 total posts 34 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 13 total posts 13 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 287 total posts 12 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 243 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 34 total posts 7 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 14 total posts 5 posts