‘I Love You, Chloe!!’ Hercules Has Seen Tonight's Fifth Hour Of 24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY!!
24 9.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Day 9: 3:00 PM-4:00 PM.”
Teleplay is credited to Sang Kyu Kim (“Crash,” “Hawthorne,” “The Walking Dead”) & Patrick Somerville (“The Bridge”), who also collaborated on hour three.
What says Fox?
“Tensions remain high when Jack (Kiefer Sutherland) is brought into the presidential quarters in London. Meanwhile, terrorist Margot Al-Harazi (guest star Michelle Fairley) presses on with her evil plan to avenge her husband's death by aiming drones at high value targets in London. As a result, an unlikely duo joins forces to forestall the impending attack and President Heller (William Devane) orders a lockdown of airspace, but it may be too late”
Does any spitting ensue when Bauer and Heller come face to face again?
No fluids are exchanged, but a tough ultimatum is issued.
Does Jack get a hug this week?
Not precisely. But his look for his forehead to make memorable contact with another’s.
Does Simone still have nine fingers at episode’s end?
Nine fingers, yes.
Is Buckingham Palace considered a high-value target? How about that giant Faberge egg?
We don’t get that much specificity, but I’d be surprised if either of those edifices is on Catelyn’s shitlist.
Is the “unlikely duo” Jack and Kate? Because they seem a pretty likely due to me at this point.
The duo referenced is not Jack and Kate.
The big news?
Catelyn Stark, who now commands six terrifying airborne dragon … er, drones, engineers a compelling worldwide broadcast.
What else is Fox not telling us?
Look for some SEAL Team Six-type action before episode’s end.
How does it start?
With screaming protestors and Bauer being led away in handcuffs. “You should start clearing out your desk,” a U.S. marine tells Kate Morgan, unaware that that process is well beyond the starting point.
The White House stuff. The CIA stuff. The terrorist stuff.
What’s not so good?
I’m beginning to think Naked Mandy won’t be showing up at all this season.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I think you have your answer.”
9 p.m. Monday. Fox.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 529 total posts 143 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 313 total posts 135 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 100 total posts 100 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 232 total posts 87 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 81 total posts 81 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1499 total posts 56 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 53 total posts 53 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 84 total posts 51 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 60 total posts 50 posts