That Batman / Superman Movie Is Officially Called…
Over the past few months I’ve repeatedly indicated a belief that the next MAN OF STEEL movie would be less a sequel to Zac Snyder’s 2013 picture and more of a pointed staging ground for a bigscreen foray into the JUSTICE LEAGUE verse.
This belief now appear to be borne out by today’s official announcement of picture’s official title:
BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE
The Powers That Be have also issued logo art for the picture, which is due on screens May 2016.
So there you have it. The MAN OF STEEL ‘sequel’ actually puts Batman’s name first and pimps JUSTICE LEAGUE - installing it very much as the hybrid picture many suspected it would be, and one that's sure to be interesting at the very least.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 240 total posts 12 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 259 total posts 12 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 195 total posts 10 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 59 total posts 6 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 12 total posts 3 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 236 total posts 3 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 30 total posts 3 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 278 total posts 3 posts
- Spierig Brothers to Write and Direct WINCHESTER for Hammer! -- 11 total posts 2 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 214 total posts 2 posts