J.J. Wants To Put You In EPISODE VII!! + A Fleeting Glimpse Of An E7 Set & Alien!!
STAR WARS EPISODE VII helmer J.J. Abrams has issued a video promoting an opportunity to appear in the new STAR WARS movie.
In the course of the video, we glimpse - albeit in a limited manner - a new set from the film, likely the ‘marketplace’ we’ve previously heard about via word on the street.
We also get our first look at a new creature from the picture. I’m thinking this may be realized via 100% practical effects (!?!?) and I totally dig it (note the bobbing necks/heads in the cage on the creature’s back).
The most significant takeaway from this reel is that the four wheeled, red cars we frequently see today apparently originated in a galaxy far, far away - and could feature prominently in the next STAR WARS bigscreen installment (due in theaters December 2015).
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 267 total posts 267 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 607 total posts 193 posts
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 190 total posts 190 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 358 total posts 83 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 183 total posts 81 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- More Details On The Upcoming And Promising ALIEN: ISOLATION Game!! 'Survivor Mode’!! -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- Are you ready for THE GHOST DIMENSION!?! The new PARANORMAL ACTIVITY film gets a title and a release date!! -- 73 total posts 73 posts
- A New Trailer For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE!! -- 59 total posts 59 posts