J.J. Wants To Put You In EPISODE VII!! + A Fleeting Glimpse Of An E7 Set & Alien!!
STAR WARS EPISODE VII helmer J.J. Abrams has issued a video promoting an opportunity to appear in the new STAR WARS movie.
In the course of the video, we glimpse - albeit in a limited manner - a new set from the film, likely the ‘marketplace’ we’ve previously heard about via word on the street.
We also get our first look at a new creature from the picture. I’m thinking this may be realized via 100% practical effects (!?!?) and I totally dig it (note the bobbing necks/heads in the cage on the creature’s back).
The most significant takeaway from this reel is that the four wheeled, red cars we frequently see today apparently originated in a galaxy far, far away - and could feature prominently in the next STAR WARS bigscreen installment (due in theaters December 2015).
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 253 total posts 154 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 384 total posts 139 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 244 total posts 106 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 250 total posts 89 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 95 total posts 61 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 181 total posts 58 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 60 total posts 46 posts