JURASSIC WORLD to feature a T-Rex/raptor/snake/cuttlefish hybrid dinosaur!?!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
We are just over a year away from the release of Colin Trevorrow’s JURASSIC WORLD and so far the only plot details we have heard came last June from JoBlo. Well, JoBlo is back with some added details so those of you who are spoiler sensitive should turn back now. Nothing here is too earth-shattering and will likely all be revealed in the upcoming marketing but this is your last chance,
Okay, so we already know that the title refers to a theme park that is up and running off the coast of Florida. The park is doing amazing business but human greed takes over and the people in charge of the park attempt to come up with new ways to grow the park and keep the money flowing.
What the greedy humans eventually develop is the ability to splice together dinosaurs with not only different types of dinosaurs, but also with different species. As awesome as that sounds, of course the best plan is obviously to then splice together three incredibly dangerous and deadly species in a T-Rex, raptor, snake, and then for shits and giggles, a cuttlefish.
We wouldn’t have a movie if this didn’t go horribly wrong and turn into an unmitigated disaster. The difference with this film is that when the shit does hit the fan and this spliced together dinosaur goes on a rampage, the humans have trained “good dinos” to fight back. Specifically, Chris Pratt’s character is the trainer of these “good dinos”. What isn’t known is if there will only be one big bad dino that terrorizes the park or a group of them but according to JoBlo, “there will be lots of dino on dino fighting”.
I think that sounds like a blast, as long as they find the right tone. I know it will be hard for a lot of people to buy into the film’s basic premise with as crazy as it sounds but remember, at one point JURASSIC PARK IV was going to feature mercenary dinosaurs with names, guns, and problem solving ability. In comparison to that it doesn’t seem so ludicrous.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 60 total posts 17 posts
- Is Tarantino about to make Jennifer Lawrence one of THE HATEFUL EIGHT!?! -- 89 total posts 11 posts
- Shane Black to bring Remo Williams back to the big screen in THE DESTROYER! -- 144 total posts 11 posts
- Trailer for NIGHTCRAWLER! "If it bleeds, it leads!" -- 54 total posts 10 posts
- Harry Potter spinoff FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM to be directed by someone...who's directed Harry Potter movies! -- 95 total posts 7 posts
- So, What Is This BATMAN v SUPERMAN Prop Newspaper Showing Us?? [MILD SPOILER] -- 172 total posts 6 posts
- Trailer for Gregg Araki's WHITE BIRD IN A BLIZZARD, Starring Shailene Woodley and Eva Green! -- 10 total posts 4 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 285 total posts 4 posts
- IN FEAR Director Jeremy Lovering Boards THE BRINGING! -- 3 total posts 3 posts
- Creepy Dolls and Satanic Cults! Full ANNABELLE Trailer is Here! -- 88 total posts 3 posts