JURASSIC WORLD to feature a T-Rex/raptor/snake/cuttlefish hybrid dinosaur!?!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
We are just over a year away from the release of Colin Trevorrow’s JURASSIC WORLD and so far the only plot details we have heard came last June from JoBlo. Well, JoBlo is back with some added details so those of you who are spoiler sensitive should turn back now. Nothing here is too earth-shattering and will likely all be revealed in the upcoming marketing but this is your last chance,
Okay, so we already know that the title refers to a theme park that is up and running off the coast of Florida. The park is doing amazing business but human greed takes over and the people in charge of the park attempt to come up with new ways to grow the park and keep the money flowing.
What the greedy humans eventually develop is the ability to splice together dinosaurs with not only different types of dinosaurs, but also with different species. As awesome as that sounds, of course the best plan is obviously to then splice together three incredibly dangerous and deadly species in a T-Rex, raptor, snake, and then for shits and giggles, a cuttlefish.
We wouldn’t have a movie if this didn’t go horribly wrong and turn into an unmitigated disaster. The difference with this film is that when the shit does hit the fan and this spliced together dinosaur goes on a rampage, the humans have trained “good dinos” to fight back. Specifically, Chris Pratt’s character is the trainer of these “good dinos”. What isn’t known is if there will only be one big bad dino that terrorizes the park or a group of them but according to JoBlo, “there will be lots of dino on dino fighting”.
I think that sounds like a blast, as long as they find the right tone. I know it will be hard for a lot of people to buy into the film’s basic premise with as crazy as it sounds but remember, at one point JURASSIC PARK IV was going to feature mercenary dinosaurs with names, guns, and problem solving ability. In comparison to that it doesn’t seem so ludicrous.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 293 total posts 293 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 549 total posts 229 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 606 total posts 156 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 137 total posts 137 posts
- SDCC '14: First footage of Batman vs Superman screens!!! Now w/ hi-res look at Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman!! -- 776 total posts 111 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 78 total posts 78 posts
- A Nifty Video Tour Of The Warner Bros Museum Commemorates BATMAN’s 75th Anniversary!! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 60 total posts 60 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- The Girls Come Out To Play In Red-Band Comic Con Trailer For SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR! -- 50 total posts 50 posts