JURASSIC WORLD to feature a T-Rex/raptor/snake/cuttlefish hybrid dinosaur!?!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
We are just over a year away from the release of Colin Trevorrow’s JURASSIC WORLD and so far the only plot details we have heard came last June from JoBlo. Well, JoBlo is back with some added details so those of you who are spoiler sensitive should turn back now. Nothing here is too earth-shattering and will likely all be revealed in the upcoming marketing but this is your last chance,
Okay, so we already know that the title refers to a theme park that is up and running off the coast of Florida. The park is doing amazing business but human greed takes over and the people in charge of the park attempt to come up with new ways to grow the park and keep the money flowing.
What the greedy humans eventually develop is the ability to splice together dinosaurs with not only different types of dinosaurs, but also with different species. As awesome as that sounds, of course the best plan is obviously to then splice together three incredibly dangerous and deadly species in a T-Rex, raptor, snake, and then for shits and giggles, a cuttlefish.
We wouldn’t have a movie if this didn’t go horribly wrong and turn into an unmitigated disaster. The difference with this film is that when the shit does hit the fan and this spliced together dinosaur goes on a rampage, the humans have trained “good dinos” to fight back. Specifically, Chris Pratt’s character is the trainer of these “good dinos”. What isn’t known is if there will only be one big bad dino that terrorizes the park or a group of them but according to JoBlo, “there will be lots of dino on dino fighting”.
I think that sounds like a blast, as long as they find the right tone. I know it will be hard for a lot of people to buy into the film’s basic premise with as crazy as it sounds but remember, at one point JURASSIC PARK IV was going to feature mercenary dinosaurs with names, guns, and problem solving ability. In comparison to that it doesn’t seem so ludicrous.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 321 total posts 321 posts
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 404 total posts 208 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 131 total posts 131 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 182 total posts 87 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 667 total posts 56 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 103 total posts 44 posts
- Capone credits Dan Stevens' performance as the key to THE GUEST being all kinds of twisted goodness!!! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 107 total posts 31 posts
- Hercules Says The Big Mystery Is How Anybody At NBC Thought It Was A Good Idea To Greenlight THE MYSTERIES OF LAURA!! -- 46 total posts 31 posts