JURASSIC WORLD to feature a T-Rex/raptor/snake/cuttlefish hybrid dinosaur!?!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
We are just over a year away from the release of Colin Trevorrow’s JURASSIC WORLD and so far the only plot details we have heard came last June from JoBlo. Well, JoBlo is back with some added details so those of you who are spoiler sensitive should turn back now. Nothing here is too earth-shattering and will likely all be revealed in the upcoming marketing but this is your last chance,
Okay, so we already know that the title refers to a theme park that is up and running off the coast of Florida. The park is doing amazing business but human greed takes over and the people in charge of the park attempt to come up with new ways to grow the park and keep the money flowing.
What the greedy humans eventually develop is the ability to splice together dinosaurs with not only different types of dinosaurs, but also with different species. As awesome as that sounds, of course the best plan is obviously to then splice together three incredibly dangerous and deadly species in a T-Rex, raptor, snake, and then for shits and giggles, a cuttlefish.
We wouldn’t have a movie if this didn’t go horribly wrong and turn into an unmitigated disaster. The difference with this film is that when the shit does hit the fan and this spliced together dinosaur goes on a rampage, the humans have trained “good dinos” to fight back. Specifically, Chris Pratt’s character is the trainer of these “good dinos”. What isn’t known is if there will only be one big bad dino that terrorizes the park or a group of them but according to JoBlo, “there will be lots of dino on dino fighting”.
I think that sounds like a blast, as long as they find the right tone. I know it will be hard for a lot of people to buy into the film’s basic premise with as crazy as it sounds but remember, at one point JURASSIC PARK IV was going to feature mercenary dinosaurs with names, guns, and problem solving ability. In comparison to that it doesn’t seem so ludicrous.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 389 total posts 23 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 644 total posts 21 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 204 total posts 13 posts
- WALKING DEAD!! BOARDWALK EMPIRE!! AGENTS OF SHIELD!! STAR WARS REBELS!! SOUTH PARK!! NEW GIRL!! HOMELAND!! GOTHAM!! FLASH!! SURVIVOR!! RESURRECTION!! PARENTHOOD!! BURGERS!! BLACKLIST!! BANG!! VOICE!! SLEEPY!! PERSON!! UTOPIA!! ANARCHY!! Z!! More Than 200 Autumn Premiere Dates!! -- 26 total posts 9 posts
- DOCTOR WHO 8.2!! ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Episode And Says He’s Not Sure He Enjoys ‘What The Show Is Becoming’!! -- 343 total posts 8 posts
- Fantastic Fest 2014 Trailer Wave Part 2! -- 15 total posts 7 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 316 total posts 7 posts
- Abortionist Killers On PBS!! HOUDINI Hits History!! Angie Returns To THE DOME!! New DALLAS, PARADISE, WOLF, WILD, MASTERCHEF, MODEL, NINJA, HOTEL, BEACH, & RAW!! PARTNERS & MISTRESSES Finales!! UNAUTHORIZED SAVED BY THE BELL STORY!! Annaleigh Ashford On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 352 total posts 5 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 304 total posts 5 posts