JURASSIC WORLD to feature a T-Rex/raptor/snake/cuttlefish hybrid dinosaur!?!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
We are just over a year away from the release of Colin Trevorrow’s JURASSIC WORLD and so far the only plot details we have heard came last June from JoBlo. Well, JoBlo is back with some added details so those of you who are spoiler sensitive should turn back now. Nothing here is too earth-shattering and will likely all be revealed in the upcoming marketing but this is your last chance,
Okay, so we already know that the title refers to a theme park that is up and running off the coast of Florida. The park is doing amazing business but human greed takes over and the people in charge of the park attempt to come up with new ways to grow the park and keep the money flowing.
What the greedy humans eventually develop is the ability to splice together dinosaurs with not only different types of dinosaurs, but also with different species. As awesome as that sounds, of course the best plan is obviously to then splice together three incredibly dangerous and deadly species in a T-Rex, raptor, snake, and then for shits and giggles, a cuttlefish.
We wouldn’t have a movie if this didn’t go horribly wrong and turn into an unmitigated disaster. The difference with this film is that when the shit does hit the fan and this spliced together dinosaur goes on a rampage, the humans have trained “good dinos” to fight back. Specifically, Chris Pratt’s character is the trainer of these “good dinos”. What isn’t known is if there will only be one big bad dino that terrorizes the park or a group of them but according to JoBlo, “there will be lots of dino on dino fighting”.
I think that sounds like a blast, as long as they find the right tone. I know it will be hard for a lot of people to buy into the film’s basic premise with as crazy as it sounds but remember, at one point JURASSIC PARK IV was going to feature mercenary dinosaurs with names, guns, and problem solving ability. In comparison to that it doesn’t seem so ludicrous.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 529 total posts 143 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 313 total posts 135 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 100 total posts 100 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 232 total posts 87 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 81 total posts 81 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1499 total posts 56 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 53 total posts 53 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 84 total posts 51 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 60 total posts 50 posts