‘I Have Only Loved One Woman!!’ Tonight Brings The Mountainous Final THRONES Till June!!
* We got our first glimpse of the magnificent eastern port city of Braavos (home of Arya’s late, lamented fencing instructor) as The Amazing Knight Of Onions convinced the Iron Bank to back Stannis Baratheon over Tywin Lannister (who despite his family’s motto has not been especially speedy about paying his debts).
* The Bastard of Bolton told his loyal pet Reek to impersonate the prince of the Iron Islands, presumably to smoke out Eddard Stark’s heir. (Ramsey Snow asks a lot!)
* The Mother of Dragons reimbursed a goatherd, allowed the son of a crucifixion opponent to bury his ironically nailed-up pop, and learned there were already 212 more supplicants lined up outside.
* The Small Council, now featuring Oberyn Martell and Olenna’s son (and Margaery’s dad) Mace Tyrell, learned what The Stormborn and The Hound have been up to.
* The Red Viper, offering a night of gay fun, was surprised to discover Varys never liked boys.
* Tywin agreed quickly to a proposal from Jaime that Tywin apparently long anticipated.
* Tyrion went on trial (again) and opted for trial by combat (again). The trial reminded a little of the “Seinfeld” finale, with loads of testimony from all the people Tyrion angered over the series’ run. It may also have been funnier than the “Seinfeld” finale, with Tyrion offering a great line about blaming pigeons.
HBO says of tonight’s “Mockingbird”:
Tyrion enlists an unlikely ally. Daario (Michiel Huisman) entreats Dany to allow him to do what he does best. Jon’s warnings about the Wall’s vulnerability fall on deaf ears. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) follows a new lead on the road with Pod (Daniel Portman). Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 326 total posts 97 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 259 total posts 73 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 318 total posts 71 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 106 total posts 53 posts
- New Clips From STAR WARS REBELS Bring Lightsabers And Stormtroopers!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 291 total posts 16 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 248 total posts 15 posts
- A First And Promising Trailer For NIGHTFALL, The Ridley Scott Produced HALOverse Digital Series!! -- 11 total posts 11 posts