‘Look Who I'm Talking To!!’
Sunday Brings The Year’s
Almost-Last MAD MEN!!
On last week’s eventful episode:
* Ginsberg, who turned out to be an actual Mad Man, spotted Lou Avery and Jim Cutler talking like gay astronauts and cut off his nipple to save mankind from the computers.
* Sally fucked up her perfect nose.
* Betty explained to husband Henry that it takes brains to speak Italian.
* Megan, after she got a load of Don’s hot “niece” Stephanie, hurriedly drafted a $1,000 goodbye-check and engineered a three-way with Don and a member of her acting class.
* After a chance encounter with Harry Crane, Don returned to the Algonquin and announced he’s ready again to help the cigarette industry.
* The staff learned Lou secretly wants to get rich off the next Underdog.
1) As Lou Avery goes out of this way to torment Don, is he somehow wholly unaware that Don remains a founding partner at Sterling Cooper and counts the agency’s president, Roger Sterling, as one of Don’s best friends and allies? And where was Roger? Still walking to the bus station in upstate New York?
2) In a recent episode, Don got really drunk and announced he was taking off for a Mets game in the middle of the workday, with no repercussions. But in last week’s episode a sober Don can’t manage to leave on a Friday night to catch the last plane to join his wife in Los Angeles.
AMC says of tonight’s “The Strategy”:
Peggy collects research for a pitch; Pete receives an invitation to an exclusive club; Joan is eager to spend time with her friend.
After tonight only one 2014 episode left!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 23 total posts 19 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 720 total posts 6 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 419 total posts 6 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 377 total posts 5 posts
- Abortionist Killers On PBS!! HOUDINI Hits History!! Angie Returns To THE DOME!! New DALLAS, PARADISE, WOLF, WILD, MASTERCHEF, MODEL, NINJA, HOTEL, BEACH, & RAW!! PARTNERS & MISTRESSES Finales!! UNAUTHORIZED SAVED BY THE BELL STORY!! Annaleigh Ashford On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 29 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR: Dr. Karen Oughton checks out four fear-filled films from Film4 FrightFest 2014: THE LAST SHOWING! SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR! THE GUEST! DOC OF THE DEAD! -- 3 total posts 3 posts
- A New Clip From STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 31 total posts 2 posts
- Harry may be crazy about SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR - but so may you -- 569 total posts 2 posts
- Badger Narrates The DRUNK HISTORY Finale!! HOUDINI Finale!! ROYAL PAINS Finale!! RIZZOLI & ISLES Finale!! HARD KNOCKS Finale!! New TALENT, CARTER, GEAR, LITTLE, LIARS, MATADOR, WIZARD!! The Chenbot On LETTERMAN!! Brienne Of Tarth On CRAIG!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- "Do you understand what it's like to be a genius?!!" Dan Harmon takes his show on the road in this trailer for HARMONTOWN! -- 19 total posts 1 post