Three New Promo Images From TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Bring The Bots!!
Here are three new promo images from TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - two shots of Optimus and one of Bumblebee.
Some of this film was shot in/around Austin - it’ll her interesting to see my fair city though Bay’s eyes. T: AOE will release June 27 in the US (a few days earlier in some territories, and later in others).
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 125 total posts 42 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 77 total posts 35 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 34 total posts 24 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 186 total posts 22 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 315 total posts 20 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 76 total posts 15 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 189 total posts 14 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 75 total posts 14 posts
- Latino Review’s El Mayimbe aka Umberto Gonzalez is set to direct the digital actioner, BREAKNECK! -- 19 total posts 12 posts