‘Mr. Cross!! Please!!’
Herc’s Seen Hour Three Of 24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY!!
24 9.3 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Day 9: 1:00 PM-2:00 PM.”
Teleplay is credited to “24” newcomers Sang Kyu Kim (“Hawthorne,” “The Walking Dead”) & Patrick Somerville (“The Bridge”).
What says Fox?
“As the hunt continues for Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland), the terror threat is intensifying, much to the chagrin of the CIA and Kate Morgan (Yvonne Strahovski). Across town, President James Heller (William Devane) prepares to address Parliament in an attempt to heal recent wounds with the British, and to preserve his legacy. Meanwhile, Margot (guest star Michelle Fairley) – a homegrown British terrorist seeking to avenge her husband’s death – proves she is willing to make any sacrifice for her mission.”
Does CIA girl Kate Morgan, whom Jack beat unconscious last week, join Jack’s cause this week?
Not this week.
Do the British legislators get that Americans soldiers died in that drone attack alongside two Britishers?
“You can’t control your soldiers or your weapons,” shouts one surly British audience member.
At what point tonight does Mandy cavort nakedly?
Mia Kirshner does not appear in this episode. If she’s been cast in “Live Another Day,” I know nothing about that.
The big news?
Can you picture Chloe as a soccer mom? We learn a lot more about what happened to Chloe & Morris O’Brian between seasons eight and nine.
What else is Fox not telling us?
We learn a drone attack authorized three years ago is linked to the planned attack on President Heller.
How does it start?
With Jack and Chloe’s car on the trail of (newly dead) Limey Terrorist Derrick Yates.
Jack’s ruthlessness. Kate’s Bauer-esque ruthlessness, and her seeming willingness to go way beyond waterboarding. Jack’s staredowns with Chloe’s associate Mr. Cross. What we learn about Simone, the murderous Derrick Yates’ murderous longtime girlfriend. Simone’s bloody ruse. “I’m telling you noffing!!”
What’s not so good?
No Naked Mandy. No naked anybody.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Bauer!!” screams CIA agent Kate Morgan.
9 p.m. Monday. Fox.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 222 total posts 67 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 162 total posts 48 posts
- Here come a remake that will really make you feel old - Sony is fast tracking a remake to I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! -- 113 total posts 29 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 58 total posts 27 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 27 total posts 27 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 131 total posts 21 posts
- Scott Glenn Joins Charlie Cox, Vincent D’Onofrio, Rosario Dawson, Elden Henson and Deborah Ann Woll For Netflix’s DAREDEVIL Series!! -- 63 total posts 20 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 101 total posts 19 posts
- 2nd Sept 2014 PICKS & PEEKS Column: CAP 2, Pumpkinhead, Toho, Addams, Star Trek, Slashers, Comedy & Action+ -- 1771 total posts 18 posts
- New Poster for V/H/S: VIRAL!!! -- 32 total posts 15 posts