Last week’s installment was the most-watched in the series’ history. What happened:
* Cersei was surprisingly polite to Margaery following Tommen’s coronation.
* Learning of Joffrey’s murder and uprisings in Slaver’s Bay, The Mother Of Dragons decided to delay her conquest of Westeros.
* Petyr Baelish married Sansa’s horny, nutty Aunt Lysa, and we learned Baelish convinced Lysa to poison then-King’s Hand Jon Arryn (Lysa’s husband) way back at the start of episode one.
* Cersei learned that being “rich as a Lannister” doesn’t mean what it used to -- since The Crown now owes the Iron Bank of Braavos “a tremendous amount,” all thanks to some expensive warring and Tywin’s last mine going dry three years earlier.
* Sandor Clegane learned he was on Arya’s “list” and gave her Needle back anyway.
* Podrick burned Brienne's rabbit. If you know what I mean.
* Bran and Hodor, MasterBlaster of The North, ended Bolton’s best hunter.
* Jon Snow was reunited with Ghost.
HBO says of tonight’s “The Laws of Gods and Men”:
Stannis (Stephen Dillane) and Davos (Liam Cunningham) set sail with a new strategy. Dany meets with supplicants. Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) faces down his father in the throne room. Written by Bryan Cogman.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.