On last week’s subpar episode:
* Don procrastinated on writing tags for his former secretary, drunkenly threw a typewriter and confronted a computer guy, and failed to enjoy a Mets game.
* Roger failed to rescue his daughter from a bunch of damn dirty hippies.
1) Regardless of how upset Peggy is over Ted’s rejection, she’s getting a little too dopey and mean for my taste.
2) If Don sought to keep Peggy in the dark with regard to how angry he felt, throwing a typewriter into his window was not the way to go – given that Peggy’s office is right next to his.
3) Before imbalance and mud intervened, I wonder if Roger’s plan was to carry his grown daughter all the way to the (presumably very far away) nearest bus station.
AMC says of tonight’s “The Runaways”:
Don has a visitor from his past, Stan embarrasses a superior, Peggy helps Ginsberg with a problem and Harry finds that he has a new ally at the agency.
After tonight only two 2014 episodes left!