The Trailer for WITCHING & BITCHING is Absolutely Insane!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Welcome to the best thing you will see this week. I don't know how it could possibly get better, weirder or more bat-shit insane than the two minutes you are about to spend watching the trailer for Alex de la Iglesia's latest film, WITCHING & BITCHING.
Two guys dressed up like Jesus Christ and a toy army man decide to rob a bank. That plan goes south fast, and they wind up crossing paths with a coven of witches, which is where things really look to get crazy.
I know, it's awesome. You might want to watch it twice.
I can't wait to check this one out. It hits theaters and VOD on June 13th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Matthew McConaughey as Randall Flag in THE STAND?!! -- 138 total posts 10 posts
- ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Season Premiere Of DOCTOR WHO And Asks: Why Is It So Terrible?? -- 168 total posts 3 posts
- An Andrew Dominik-written, Justin Lin-directed SHAOLIN TEMPLE remake is in the works! -- 25 total posts 2 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 160 total posts 1 post
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 110 total posts 1 post
- The First Official Teaser For AMERICAN HORROR STORY: FREAKSHOW!! -- 49 total posts 1 post
- Get A Grip On Denzel Washington’s EQUALIZER!! -- 111 total posts 1 post
- Creepy Dolls and Satanic Cults! Full ANNABELLE Trailer is Here! -- 98 total posts 1 post
- "She Never Left..." Teaser Trailer for THE WOMAN IN BLACK: ANGEL OF DEATH! -- 33 total posts 1 post