The Trailer for WITCHING & BITCHING is Absolutely Insane!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Welcome to the best thing you will see this week. I don't know how it could possibly get better, weirder or more bat-shit insane than the two minutes you are about to spend watching the trailer for Alex de la Iglesia's latest film, WITCHING & BITCHING.
Two guys dressed up like Jesus Christ and a toy army man decide to rob a bank. That plan goes south fast, and they wind up crossing paths with a coven of witches, which is where things really look to get crazy.
I know, it's awesome. You might want to watch it twice.
I can't wait to check this one out. It hits theaters and VOD on June 13th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 256 total posts 157 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 400 total posts 155 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 265 total posts 127 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 258 total posts 97 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 89 total posts 89 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 85 total posts 85 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 67 total posts 67 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 96 total posts 62 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 185 total posts 62 posts