The Trailer for WITCHING & BITCHING is Absolutely Insane!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Welcome to the best thing you will see this week. I don't know how it could possibly get better, weirder or more bat-shit insane than the two minutes you are about to spend watching the trailer for Alex de la Iglesia's latest film, WITCHING & BITCHING.
Two guys dressed up like Jesus Christ and a toy army man decide to rob a bank. That plan goes south fast, and they wind up crossing paths with a coven of witches, which is where things really look to get crazy.
I know, it's awesome. You might want to watch it twice.
I can't wait to check this one out. It hits theaters and VOD on June 13th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 129 total posts 29 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 101 total posts 10 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 66 total posts 10 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 147 total posts 10 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 200 total posts 5 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 416 total posts 5 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 63 total posts 3 posts
- "Welcome to the show!" says the red-band trailer for V/H/S:VIRAL!! -- 31 total posts 3 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 111 total posts 2 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 30 total posts 2 posts