The Trailer for WITCHING & BITCHING is Absolutely Insane!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Welcome to the best thing you will see this week. I don't know how it could possibly get better, weirder or more bat-shit insane than the two minutes you are about to spend watching the trailer for Alex de la Iglesia's latest film, WITCHING & BITCHING.
Two guys dressed up like Jesus Christ and a toy army man decide to rob a bank. That plan goes south fast, and they wind up crossing paths with a coven of witches, which is where things really look to get crazy.
I know, it's awesome. You might want to watch it twice.
I can't wait to check this one out. It hits theaters and VOD on June 13th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 241 total posts 241 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 137 total posts 137 posts
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 283 total posts 93 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 70 total posts 62 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 305 total posts 33 posts
- SHERLOCK’s Benedict Cumberbatch To Play Another Khan In Warner Bros’ JUNGLE BOOK Movie!! -- 108 total posts 19 posts
- Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg to Re-Team on New Film! -- 101 total posts 18 posts
- A Tuesday MiniDocback Brings DOCTOR WHO S8 Promo Images, Moffat's MicroSynopses For S8 Eps, A Look At The New York & Mexican Premieres Of ‘Deep Breath’, And More!! -- 30 total posts 17 posts
- Drew McWeeny Drops By For The Latest Episode Of "Fire Talk With Me"! Blu-ray Contest Winner Announced! -- 33 total posts 16 posts
- The OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN sequel, LONDON HAS FALLEN gets a director and rumored synopsis! -- 183 total posts 15 posts