The Trailer for WITCHING & BITCHING is Absolutely Insane!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Welcome to the best thing you will see this week. I don't know how it could possibly get better, weirder or more bat-shit insane than the two minutes you are about to spend watching the trailer for Alex de la Iglesia's latest film, WITCHING & BITCHING.
Two guys dressed up like Jesus Christ and a toy army man decide to rob a bank. That plan goes south fast, and they wind up crossing paths with a coven of witches, which is where things really look to get crazy.
I know, it's awesome. You might want to watch it twice.
I can't wait to check this one out. It hits theaters and VOD on June 13th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 486 total posts 72 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 311 total posts 35 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 177 total posts 13 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 213 total posts 11 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 12 total posts 10 posts
- Meryl Streep Bewitches the First INTO THE WOODS Poster! -- 61 total posts 10 posts
- Here’s A 4+ Minute Clip From THE EQUALIZER!! -- 61 total posts 7 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 109 total posts 7 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 146 total posts 6 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 27 total posts 5 posts