If Frank Underwood Were A James Bond Villain… Behold A Trailer For CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE!!
As of yesterday, this announcement regarding the next CALL OF DUTY game was scheduled to release Sunday.
Well, looks like plans changed a bit - a trailer for the next installment in the hugely popular and successful franchise actually rolled out last night.
The premise and aesthetic both seem imminently promising, but I’m sensing a mighty deep uncanny valley as far as Spacey is concerned. None the less, it’s looking like I wasn’t far off in regards to the exo-skeleton-suit things we saw yesterday basically being a riff on the G.I. JOE or TITANFALL armor. Which is not a complaint in any way - as, personally, I’d love to slide on an outfit like that and turn into an instant superhero.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 316 total posts 87 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 80 total posts 80 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 255 total posts 69 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 311 total posts 64 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 103 total posts 50 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 247 total posts 14 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 288 total posts 13 posts
- AICN Austin's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Screening at Alamo Lakeline is set! Come join the fun! -- 67 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 36 total posts 9 posts