If Frank Underwood Were A James Bond Villain… Behold A Trailer For CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE!!
As of yesterday, this announcement regarding the next CALL OF DUTY game was scheduled to release Sunday.
Well, looks like plans changed a bit - a trailer for the next installment in the hugely popular and successful franchise actually rolled out last night.
The premise and aesthetic both seem imminently promising, but I’m sensing a mighty deep uncanny valley as far as Spacey is concerned. None the less, it’s looking like I wasn’t far off in regards to the exo-skeleton-suit things we saw yesterday basically being a riff on the G.I. JOE or TITANFALL armor. Which is not a complaint in any way - as, personally, I’d love to slide on an outfit like that and turn into an instant superhero.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 191 total posts 191 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 558 total posts 144 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 350 total posts 75 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 54 total posts 54 posts
- A New Trailer For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE!! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 137 total posts 35 posts
- More Details On The Upcoming And Promising ALIEN: ISOLATION Game!! 'Survivor Mode’!! -- 34 total posts 34 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 230 total posts 29 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 29 total posts 27 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 186 total posts 23 posts