If Frank Underwood Were A James Bond Villain… Behold A Trailer For CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE!!
As of yesterday, this announcement regarding the next CALL OF DUTY game was scheduled to release Sunday.
Well, looks like plans changed a bit - a trailer for the next installment in the hugely popular and successful franchise actually rolled out last night.
The premise and aesthetic both seem imminently promising, but I’m sensing a mighty deep uncanny valley as far as Spacey is concerned. None the less, it’s looking like I wasn’t far off in regards to the exo-skeleton-suit things we saw yesterday basically being a riff on the G.I. JOE or TITANFALL armor. Which is not a complaint in any way - as, personally, I’d love to slide on an outfit like that and turn into an instant superhero.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 62 total posts 55 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 183 total posts 50 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 277 total posts 39 posts
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 388 total posts 37 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 71 total posts 27 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 86 total posts 8 posts
- T-MINUS 3 DAYS(ish) And It’s A Wednesday MiniDocback!! New ‘DOCTOR WHO EXTRA’ BTS Show Announced, Germany To Initially Transmit ‘Deep Breath’ Undubbed, And HornOrSilk Reviews ‘The Abandoned’ Big Finish Audio!! -- 32 total posts 7 posts
- FX Renews THE STRAIN For Season Two!! -- 30 total posts 7 posts
- AMC Renews HALT AND CATCH FIRE For Season Two!! -- 24 total posts 5 posts
- New TV Spot for OUIJA! -- 38 total posts 4 posts