If Frank Underwood Were A James Bond Villain… Behold A Trailer For CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE!!
As of yesterday, this announcement regarding the next CALL OF DUTY game was scheduled to release Sunday.
Well, looks like plans changed a bit - a trailer for the next installment in the hugely popular and successful franchise actually rolled out last night.
The premise and aesthetic both seem imminently promising, but I’m sensing a mighty deep uncanny valley as far as Spacey is concerned. None the less, it’s looking like I wasn’t far off in regards to the exo-skeleton-suit things we saw yesterday basically being a riff on the G.I. JOE or TITANFALL armor. Which is not a complaint in any way - as, personally, I’d love to slide on an outfit like that and turn into an instant superhero.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 154 total posts 27 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 27 total posts 15 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 220 total posts 9 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 116 total posts 8 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 21 total posts 8 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 232 total posts 7 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 23 total posts 4 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 709 total posts 4 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 526 total posts 4 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 267 total posts 4 posts