Ladies and gentlemen, your 2014 Sylvester Stallone EXPENDABLES!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
Another group shot of the EXPENDABLES Mark III, courtesy of Collider, and it's sorta an expanded version of the one we got a few weeks back. Also, a shot of Stallone's Barney Ross sans the moustache he wore first two times around, and CHAOS co-stars Wesley Snipes and Jason Statham comparing their blade sizes. No new info here, just a shot of a bunch of badass motherfuckers looking badass 'cause that sort of thing is my bag…baby.
Um, SNIPES! That is all.
EXPENDABLES 3 features more stars than you can shake an M60 at on August 15th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 314 total posts 314 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 186 total posts 186 posts
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 286 total posts 96 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 81 total posts 73 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 306 total posts 34 posts
- New TV Spot for OUIJA! -- 27 total posts 27 posts
- A Tuesday MiniDocback Brings DOCTOR WHO S8 Promo Images, Moffat's MicroSynopses For S8 Eps, A Look At The New York & Mexican Premieres Of ‘Deep Breath’, And More!! -- 33 total posts 20 posts
- Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg to Re-Team on New Film! -- 102 total posts 19 posts
- SHERLOCK’s Benedict Cumberbatch To Play Another Khan In Warner Bros’ JUNGLE BOOK Movie!! -- 108 total posts 19 posts