New Trailer for THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
A new trailer has been released for the movie that will lay waste to the theater and break every single heart inside of it. I am, of course, talking about this summer's anticipated tear-jerker, THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. The film stars Shailene Woodley as Hazel, a teenager who has been diagnosed with cancer, and is struggling with finding any sense of normality in her very atypical life.
Everything changes (naturally) when she meets Gus (Ansel Elgort) in a cancer support group, as she beings to finally be able to see and interact with the world in a new way.
Hazel and Gus are two extraordinary teenagers who share an acerbic wit, a disdain for the conventional, and a love that sweeps them – and us – on an unforgettable journey. Their relationship is all the more miraculous, given that they met and fell in love at a cancer support group. “The Fault in Our Stars,” based upon the number-one bestselling novel by John Green, explores the funny, thrilling and tragic business of being alive and in love.
The film is an adaptation of Josh Green’s best-selling novel of the same name, directed by Josh Boone. The screenplay was adapted by Scott Neustadter and Michael H. Weber (500 DAYS OF SUMMER)
This new trailer focuses a bit more on character dynamics, offering a closer view of how Hazel interacts with the people in her life, and the rapport that exists between her and Gus. I'm liking it more than the first trailer, which didn't include much footage of Woodley's Hazel bouncing off of the Gus character. The energy between the two is much different when you can see how they interact together, rather than just hear his (potentially corny) romantic lines being spouted with no interesting responses from her. The two actors seem to have a good chemistry together, and could really bring this story to life.
THE FAULT IN OUR STARS opens on June 6th. What do you guys think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 164 total posts 64 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 167 total posts 30 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 112 total posts 21 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 77 total posts 21 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 423 total posts 12 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 203 total posts 8 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 166 total posts 7 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 35 total posts 7 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 65 total posts 5 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 5 total posts 5 posts