New Trailer for THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
A new trailer has been released for the movie that will lay waste to the theater and break every single heart inside of it. I am, of course, talking about this summer's anticipated tear-jerker, THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. The film stars Shailene Woodley as Hazel, a teenager who has been diagnosed with cancer, and is struggling with finding any sense of normality in her very atypical life.
Everything changes (naturally) when she meets Gus (Ansel Elgort) in a cancer support group, as she beings to finally be able to see and interact with the world in a new way.
Hazel and Gus are two extraordinary teenagers who share an acerbic wit, a disdain for the conventional, and a love that sweeps them – and us – on an unforgettable journey. Their relationship is all the more miraculous, given that they met and fell in love at a cancer support group. “The Fault in Our Stars,” based upon the number-one bestselling novel by John Green, explores the funny, thrilling and tragic business of being alive and in love.
The film is an adaptation of Josh Green’s best-selling novel of the same name, directed by Josh Boone. The screenplay was adapted by Scott Neustadter and Michael H. Weber (500 DAYS OF SUMMER)
This new trailer focuses a bit more on character dynamics, offering a closer view of how Hazel interacts with the people in her life, and the rapport that exists between her and Gus. I'm liking it more than the first trailer, which didn't include much footage of Woodley's Hazel bouncing off of the Gus character. The energy between the two is much different when you can see how they interact together, rather than just hear his (potentially corny) romantic lines being spouted with no interesting responses from her. The two actors seem to have a good chemistry together, and could really bring this story to life.
THE FAULT IN OUR STARS opens on June 6th. What do you guys think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- After writing Gareth Edwards' STAR WARS flick, Gary Whitta will move on to Mark Millar's STARLIGHT! -- 183 total posts 27 posts
- DOCTOR WHO S08E05 ‘Time Heist’ Reader Reaction Begins Now!! + HornOrSilk’s ‘Domain Of The Voord’ Big Finish Audio Review, Synopses For Upcoming S8 Eps, And More!! UPDATE RE: UPCOMING UK TIME CHANGE!! -- 163 total posts 26 posts
- CBS, The Only Network Without A Superhero Show, Just Ordered To Series Berlanti’s SUPERGIRL!! -- 67 total posts 21 posts
- Capone says Kevin Smith's wonderfully grotesque TUSK falters when it tries too hard to be funny!!! -- 61 total posts 20 posts
- The GODZILLA Sequel Has A Writer!! -- 212 total posts 19 posts
- Papa Vinyard talks with Rose McGowan about her first project as a director and the DAWN Film Festival she's curating this week in downtown Los Angeles! -- 30 total posts 19 posts
- The Additions of Sam Elliott and DEADWOOD’s Garret Dillahunt Suggest That The Final Season Of JUSTIFIED Will Own Us All!! -- 31 total posts 12 posts
- Harry @ Fantastic Fest 2014: TUSK, REALITI, CUB, TALE OF PRINCESS KAGUYA, HIVE, MAN FROM RENO & FREE FALL! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- Capone's Art-House Round-Up with THE DISAPPEARANCE OF ELEANOR RIGBY: THEM and Terry Gilliam's THE ZERO THEOREM!!! -- 24 total posts 10 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of Tomorrow's THE STRAIN, The Next HOMELAND, Fox’s GOTHAM, Showtime’s THE AFFAIR, ABC’s FOREVER, CBS’ SCORPION & MADAM SECRETARY, Scott Frank’s A WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES And The Latest MARVEL, DC & SNL News!! Plus The Return Of Horrorella!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 9 total posts 9 posts