‘You Traitorous Bastard!!’
Tonight Brings The Fourth GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!!
* Tywin Lannister explained to the new king what makes a good king (Hint: NOT Joffrey!) and explained to The Red Viper that not everything Gregor Clegane does is at Tywin’s request.
* It turned out Littlefinger knew Joffrey’s poisoning was coming.
* Podrick Payne told Tyrion he was offered a knighthood in exchange for testifying falsely against Tyrion.
* The Hound wandered off with a doomed farmer’s silver.
* Jaime and Cersei had incest on the coffin of their kid.
* Dany flung collars at the biggest slave city.
HBO says of “Oathkeeper”:
Dany balances justice and mercy. Jaime tasks Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) with his honor. Jon secures volunteers while Bran, Jojen (Thomas Brodie-Sangster), Meera (Ellie Kendrick) and Hodor (Kristian Nairn) stumble on shelter. Written by Bryan Cogman.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A New Clip From STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 31 total posts 2 posts
- Harry may be crazy about SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR - but so may you -- 569 total posts 2 posts