‘What The Hell’s Going On In Here??’ Sunday Brings One Of The Final 12 MAD MENs!!
Last week brought a more eventful episode:
* There was a mix-up with the roses delivered to Peggy’s secretary.
* Bert Cooper didn’t like that Dawn could be seen from the elevators.
* Jim Cutler moved Joan to the second floor and said he’d hate to think of Roger as an enemy.
* Pete Campbell learned he had to report to Bob Benson after landing a big new Southern California dealership client.
* Everybody seems to miss Don except Cutler.
* Don explained over lunch that he had a job and a contract.
* Sally discovered someone else in her dad’s office -- and told Don she loved him (even though he lies to her).
AMC says of tonight’s “Field Trip”:
Don takes an unexpected trip; Betty dines with a friend; Harry promotes a cause; the partners consider an asset.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 320 total posts 255 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 218 total posts 218 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 157 total posts 96 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 446 total posts 90 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 284 total posts 55 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- BIG HERO 6 Coming To Disney Infinity 2.0!! And STAR WARS!? -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- A New Poster For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE (It Has A Great Cast)!! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 217 total posts 34 posts