‘What The Hell’s Going On In Here??’ Sunday Brings One Of The Final 12 MAD MENs!!
Last week brought a more eventful episode:
* There was a mix-up with the roses delivered to Peggy’s secretary.
* Bert Cooper didn’t like that Dawn could be seen from the elevators.
* Jim Cutler moved Joan to the second floor and said he’d hate to think of Roger as an enemy.
* Pete Campbell learned he had to report to Bob Benson after landing a big new Southern California dealership client.
* Everybody seems to miss Don except Cutler.
* Don explained over lunch that he had a job and a contract.
* Sally discovered someone else in her dad’s office -- and told Don she loved him (even though he lies to her).
AMC says of tonight’s “Field Trip”:
Don takes an unexpected trip; Betty dines with a friend; Harry promotes a cause; the partners consider an asset.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 138 total posts 39 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 283 total posts 38 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 70 total posts 34 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 154 total posts 16 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 139 total posts 16 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 370 total posts 14 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 175 total posts 14 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 39 total posts 10 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 25 total posts 9 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 44 total posts 6 posts