This Trailer For WOLFCOP Is Pure Cinemanthropy! (Yes, I Made That Word Up.)
I know a few people who have a thing for werewolf movies. There's just giddy joy to be had in watching people turn into monsters and rip through other people. Or play basketball. Or, perhaps, FIGHT CRIME.
There's no such thing as a guilty pleasure - you either enjoy a movie or you don't. Based on this trailer to WOLFCOP, there's plenty to enjoy. Gore? Check. Cheesy dialogue? Check. Werewolf-on-girl action? Check. This is pure movie nerd bingo right here, and we have the trailer for it. WOLFCOP opens this June.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 240 total posts 141 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 359 total posts 114 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 218 total posts 80 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 219 total posts 58 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 90 total posts 56 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 173 total posts 50 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 44 total posts 30 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 376 total posts 20 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 49 total posts 20 posts