At Last, Here's The Trailer For Richard Linklater's Masterpiece, BOYHOOD!
Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD is, easily, the best movie I've seen so far this year. It's the best movie about growing up, perhaps, ever made. There are so many superlatives and so much hyperbole I could attach here, but if you're interested, read my review from SXSW. It was an experience I won't forget. Simply put, if you like movies even a little bit, you probably need to make time for this one (and in a theater).
BOYHOOD opens July 11th from IFC, and I'm counting the hours to see this transcendent film again. Here's the trailer.
I'd love for a filmmaker like Lynne Ramsay to answer something like this with GIRLHOOD someday. As it stands, though, Linklater has made a film experience like very few filmmakers have done before him.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 174 total posts 33 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 180 total posts 22 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 127 total posts 19 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 64 total posts 15 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 554 total posts 14 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 341 total posts 14 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 65 total posts 13 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 31 total posts 13 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 74 total posts 8 posts
- AICN Austin's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Screening at Alamo Lakeline is set! Come join the fun! -- 7 total posts 7 posts