At Last, Here's The Trailer For Richard Linklater's Masterpiece, BOYHOOD!
Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD is, easily, the best movie I've seen so far this year. It's the best movie about growing up, perhaps, ever made. There are so many superlatives and so much hyperbole I could attach here, but if you're interested, read my review from SXSW. It was an experience I won't forget. Simply put, if you like movies even a little bit, you probably need to make time for this one (and in a theater).
BOYHOOD opens July 11th from IFC, and I'm counting the hours to see this transcendent film again. Here's the trailer.
I'd love for a filmmaker like Lynne Ramsay to answer something like this with GIRLHOOD someday. As it stands, though, Linklater has made a film experience like very few filmmakers have done before him.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 411 total posts 410 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 247 total posts 151 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 178 total posts 50 posts
- Copernicus explores The Science of Star Wars! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- Will Ferrell to play Russ Meyer in RUSS & ROGER GO BEYOND! -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 298 total posts 36 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 461 total posts 32 posts
- EXCLUSIVE: Who's the voice of that stunning stinger character after the credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY? -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 310 total posts 23 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 118 total posts 22 posts