At Last, Here's The Trailer For Richard Linklater's Masterpiece, BOYHOOD!
Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD is, easily, the best movie I've seen so far this year. It's the best movie about growing up, perhaps, ever made. There are so many superlatives and so much hyperbole I could attach here, but if you're interested, read my review from SXSW. It was an experience I won't forget. Simply put, if you like movies even a little bit, you probably need to make time for this one (and in a theater).
BOYHOOD opens July 11th from IFC, and I'm counting the hours to see this transcendent film again. Here's the trailer.
I'd love for a filmmaker like Lynne Ramsay to answer something like this with GIRLHOOD someday. As it stands, though, Linklater has made a film experience like very few filmmakers have done before him.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 293 total posts 228 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 142 total posts 142 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 141 total posts 80 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 433 total posts 77 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 276 total posts 47 posts
- BIG HERO 6 Coming To Disney Infinity 2.0!! And STAR WARS!? -- 36 total posts 36 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 54 total posts 33 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- A New Poster For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE (It Has A Great Cast)!! -- 24 total posts 24 posts