The Trailer For JESSABELLE!
If you've been following me on Twitter, I stated earlier in the week that I was going to attempt to give up watching trailers. I want to live as Spoiler Free as possible these days, because I think it will make my experience as a filmgoer better. But man, it's hard to quit. So that lasted all of two days.
And this trailer for JESSABELLE looks promising (although the PG-13 rating at the front deflates it a bit). A young woman returns home from the hospital, stuck in a wheelchair, only to be tormented by a presence in the house. Is it her mother, returned from the grave? Or something more sinister? JESSABELLE starts Sarah Snook, Mark Webber and Joelle Carter, and it looks to be something of a Southern-fried CONJURING, but I dig the foreboding and the mounting fear in the trailer. JESSABELLE opens August 29th. Here's the trailer, courtesy of Yahoo Movies:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 245 total posts 245 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 218 total posts 218 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 177 total posts 176 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 203 total posts 119 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 114 total posts 71 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 351 total posts 56 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 220 total posts 56 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 62 total posts 50 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 105 total posts 44 posts