‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!!
* Don used Freddy Rumson as a front and met a hot, airborne widow.
* Megan learned of a delay getting her teeth fixed.
* Roger was forgiven by his daughter and climbed into bed with a fellow.
AMC says of tonight’s “A Day’s Work”:
Peggy gets flowers at the office; Pete wades through new business politics; Joan faces an awkward situation.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 227 total posts 162 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 413 total posts 57 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 112 total posts 51 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 267 total posts 38 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 30 total posts 30 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 48 total posts 27 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 201 total posts 18 posts
- AICN COMICS Reviews: SUPERMAN! KILL SHAKESPEARE! SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN! THE FADE OUT! & More! -- 9 total posts 9 posts
- A Trailer And Poster For THE PYRAMID, Produced By Alexandre Aja!! -- 78 total posts 8 posts