This nifty teaser for Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO hints at some freaky stuff going on in the Amazon!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
The first teaser for Eli Roth's Amazonian cannibal flick, THE GREEN INFERNO, doesn't show anything in regards to story, character, or even violence, and it's all the better for it. This is a really effective, moody piece of advertising, and I say that having seen the final film (verdict: imperfect, but solid). They barely hint at what's going on in those Southern Hemisphere jungles, but man, does the horror of the situation shine through.
I don't think even CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST ever had a teaser quite as good as this. Does it get your blood pumping for Eli Roth's latest?
THE GREEN INFERNO will consume you on September 5th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 267 total posts 39 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 78 total posts 25 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 207 total posts 22 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 268 total posts 21 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 16 total posts 16 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 240 total posts 7 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 14 total posts 5 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 280 total posts 5 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 31 total posts 4 posts
- Spierig Brothers to Write and Direct WINCHESTER for Hammer! -- 12 total posts 3 posts