3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!!
Hey folks, Harry here... Well the 3rd X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer has hit and it is revealing at the very least - the most ambitious X-Men film yet. Sentinel action looks cool. Quicksilver looks much better in motion and doing stuff, than posing with a sandwich - why they ever did that Hardee's thing is beyond me. Well, it really isn't, that was a cash grab, but a shitty way to highlight the character. There's a whole lot of plot unleashed in the trailer though - so - if you're already convinced you want to see the film... you can take it easy. If you still have doubts... check it out. Looks pretty great.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 107 total posts 107 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 157 total posts 74 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 94 total posts 52 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 198 total posts 34 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 328 total posts 33 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 91 total posts 30 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 38 total posts 27 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 87 total posts 26 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 71 total posts 22 posts