3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!!
Hey folks, Harry here... Well the 3rd X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer has hit and it is revealing at the very least - the most ambitious X-Men film yet. Sentinel action looks cool. Quicksilver looks much better in motion and doing stuff, than posing with a sandwich - why they ever did that Hardee's thing is beyond me. Well, it really isn't, that was a cash grab, but a shitty way to highlight the character. There's a whole lot of plot unleashed in the trailer though - so - if you're already convinced you want to see the film... you can take it easy. If you still have doubts... check it out. Looks pretty great.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 205 total posts 140 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 408 total posts 52 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 97 total posts 36 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 261 total posts 32 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 40 total posts 19 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 199 total posts 16 posts
- A Trailer And Poster For THE PYRAMID, Produced By Alexandre Aja!! -- 78 total posts 8 posts
- A Newish Spot For David Fincher’s GONE GIRL Is Now Online!! -- 56 total posts 6 posts