3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!!
Hey folks, Harry here... Well the 3rd X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer has hit and it is revealing at the very least - the most ambitious X-Men film yet. Sentinel action looks cool. Quicksilver looks much better in motion and doing stuff, than posing with a sandwich - why they ever did that Hardee's thing is beyond me. Well, it really isn't, that was a cash grab, but a shitty way to highlight the character. There's a whole lot of plot unleashed in the trailer though - so - if you're already convinced you want to see the film... you can take it easy. If you still have doubts... check it out. Looks pretty great.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 222 total posts 4 posts
- You're going to have to wait until 2017 to fly again with Hiccup and Toothless in HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3! -- 31 total posts 4 posts
- WIRE Reunion!! Clarke Peters Joins Winona Ryder, James Belushi, Daniel Stern, Alfred Molina, Catherine Keener And Oscar Isaac For David Simon’s HBO Class-Warfare Miniseries SHOW ME A HERO!! -- 14 total posts 3 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 36 total posts 2 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 39 total posts 2 posts
-- 23 total posts 1 post