3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!!
Hey folks, Harry here... Well the 3rd X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer has hit and it is revealing at the very least - the most ambitious X-Men film yet. Sentinel action looks cool. Quicksilver looks much better in motion and doing stuff, than posing with a sandwich - why they ever did that Hardee's thing is beyond me. Well, it really isn't, that was a cash grab, but a shitty way to highlight the character. There's a whole lot of plot unleashed in the trailer though - so - if you're already convinced you want to see the film... you can take it easy. If you still have doubts... check it out. Looks pretty great.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 254 total posts 155 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 388 total posts 143 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 250 total posts 112 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 254 total posts 93 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 79 total posts 79 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 96 total posts 62 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 60 total posts 60 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 181 total posts 58 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 60 total posts 46 posts