MAGIC MIKE XXL gets a release date!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
Just a couple of weeks ago we found out that Greg Jacobs would be taking over for Steven Soderbergh as director on the sequel to MAGIC MIKE and we found out it would be titled MAGIC MIKE XXL. Things are moving quick for the sequel as Warner Bros has set a release date of July 3rd, 2015 (what a great birthday present for my wife). So if everything holds that means we will be getting C-Tates against Ahnold as TERMINATOR: GENISIS is also currently scheduled for that date.
I am not sure one day can handle that much testosterone and man-muscle but we will find out in just over a year.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 288 total posts 288 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 155 total posts 155 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 145 total posts 145 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 291 total posts 136 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 209 total posts 94 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- 2nd Sept 2014 PICKS & PEEKS Column: CAP 2, Pumpkinhead, Toho, Addams, Star Trek, Slashers, Comedy & Action+ -- 1802 total posts 49 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 78 total posts 47 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 127 total posts 45 posts