New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TV spot gives us a look at Splinter!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a little TV spot for the Bayified Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that played during the MTV Movie Awards last night. Most of the footage is from the trailer but those sneaky monkeys at Paramount Marketing put in a little glimpse of Splinter (who seems to be narrating the spot) and if you look closely at Splinter's few seconds it seems like everybody's favorite wise old rodent ninja master is facing off against Shredder.
Not gonna lie, as crazy and trainwreck-y as this project looks I got a little nostalgia flame-up when I saw out-of-focus Shredder circling a katana swirling Splinter. I'm a pretty easy target with this one, so if they even get a few of those moments right I might be more than a little forgiving.
Take a gander:
Go ninja, go ninja, go ninja, go!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 157 total posts 157 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 540 total posts 154 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 323 total posts 145 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 136 total posts 136 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 107 total posts 107 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 238 total posts 92 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1505 total posts 62 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 91 total posts 58 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 62 total posts 52 posts