Here's EW's X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Cover!!
This week’s Entertainment Weekly takes a look at this Summer’s onslaught of movies - they’ve revealed their X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST-centric cover.
The plus-sized issue arrives on newsstands and digital platforms Friday. More on their X-M: DOFP coverage HERE.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 157 total posts 157 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 540 total posts 154 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 326 total posts 148 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 108 total posts 108 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 238 total posts 92 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1505 total posts 62 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 91 total posts 58 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 62 total posts 52 posts