THE RAID ARCADE is a real thing, and you can play it right now!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
We've seen these "8-bit" video game adaptations for video games before, but there probably won't be another movie for a while crying out as loudly for one as THE RAID 2. eOne Entertainment has provided a nifty in-browser game for your enjoyment, which you can play right now.
The game is cooler in concept than execution, and features some really bad collision detection, but it's a nice homage to the crime-saga badassery that is THE RAID 2. Check it out to assuage your fix until the next (first?) time you get to see the actual flick.
Take a look at a few snippets of gameplay below:
Play THE RAID 2: ARCADE EDITION right now at TheRaidArcade.com, and go see THE RAID 2 in theaters already for chrissakes.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 293 total posts 228 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 142 total posts 142 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 141 total posts 80 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 433 total posts 77 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 276 total posts 47 posts
- BIG HERO 6 Coming To Disney Infinity 2.0!! And STAR WARS!? -- 36 total posts 36 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 54 total posts 33 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- A New Poster For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE (It Has A Great Cast)!! -- 24 total posts 24 posts