THE RAID ARCADE is a real thing, and you can play it right now!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
We've seen these "8-bit" video game adaptations for video games before, but there probably won't be another movie for a while crying out as loudly for one as THE RAID 2. eOne Entertainment has provided a nifty in-browser game for your enjoyment, which you can play right now.
The game is cooler in concept than execution, and features some really bad collision detection, but it's a nice homage to the crime-saga badassery that is THE RAID 2. Check it out to assuage your fix until the next (first?) time you get to see the actual flick.
Take a look at a few snippets of gameplay below:
Play THE RAID 2: ARCADE EDITION right now at TheRaidArcade.com, and go see THE RAID 2 in theaters already for chrissakes.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 157 total posts 30 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 28 total posts 16 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 224 total posts 13 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 716 total posts 11 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 118 total posts 10 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 22 total posts 9 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 234 total posts 9 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 25 total posts 6 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 528 total posts 6 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 267 total posts 4 posts