This Quicksilver is into Carl's Jr. breakfast sandwiches!
Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya...
Weirdly enough, we knew what Quicksilver would look like in AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON before we really got a peek at his character in X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, but now we get a taste of Magneto's heir in quite an unlikely venue. This Carl's Jr. commercial shows off Evan Peters as Quicksilver as he hoovers an X-tra Bacon, Egg, and Cheese sandwich and grabs a sip of O.J. at super-sonic speeds.
Kind of a crude, backwards way to reveal a highly-anticipated character, but nevertheless, here he is, in all his speedy glory:
He ain't as cute (or heavily made-up) as Aaron Taylor-Johnson, but he zips around just like him. Can't wait to see him interacting with his old man next month.
X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST zips into theaters on May 22nd.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 144 total posts 61 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 86 total posts 44 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 192 total posts 28 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 320 total posts 25 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 35 total posts 25 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 83 total posts 22 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 82 total posts 21 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 190 total posts 15 posts